2013 Busa ABS Limited stands??

Yep :unhappy:It was the rubber peices that slid off the fork holder after further investigation. The stand uses 2 pins, not the V style, with rubber covers not the greatest. Bad thing was, I told my wife I didnt like how shakey it was before I started.

I used those that's for my old honda cbr 1000rr and did not had a single problem.
But yeah, problem on the busa is that abs thing.

Ordered a Bursig this morning, used the BMW so group coupon (thanks Google for saving me $66!) And cannot wait to use with my 2014 Busa. About as much as a front/rear pit bull stand but so much easier to do myself. Very excited! I can but plates for my other bikes and have easy access for all maintenance and cleaning! I'll post pics when it arrives.

It is kind of ironic to see this thread; I was just putting my first set of tires on my 2013 bike this weekend. I had just installed both wheels, set the back of the bike on the ground to adj. the chain, was sitting on the ground using calipers to measure the axle distance when the bike fell to the right and crashed to the concrete. The rubber protective pieces slipped off the fork holders. This is going to cost me about $900.00 if I do the work myself. I am interested in something that will work on the models with ABS, as described on the post above there is a small piece that protrudes down just behind the bottom of the RH fork. Personally after 46 years of riding and 14 years of racing I hate the ABS on the front, the rear doesn’t bother me because I rarely use it. This really sucks!!!! my wife purchased this bike for me this spring, I drove it off the showroom with .5 miles on the ODO. So FYI to all the owners of 2013 – 2014 Busa’s.

Rich C:

Never leave bike on front stand alone. Front down first.

Okay. Post some pic. Still waiting on mine.
Well, since I live in Alaska, I'll bet you get yours first! Shipping mine to my in laws in Washington to have them drive it up since they were coming away at the end of the month. I won't miss that part of Alaska when we finally get to leave here!

how much did you pay?

Ordered a Bursig this morning, used the BMW so group coupon (thanks Google for saving me $66!) And cannot wait to use with my 2014 Busa. About as much as a front/rear pit bull stand but so much easier to do myself. Very excited! I can but plates for my other bikes and have easy access for all maintenance and cleaning! I'll post pics when it arrives.

Still waiting mine.
The jackass ship it on the 2th july.
And on the ebay listing was saying that delivery date is july 1st.

Hayanek, with shipping was $633.50. I figured it was worth it for the ease of use, stability and wow-factor (hey, we ride hayabusa's for crying out loud! We should be able to afford some wow-factor!). Plus just buying a plate for adapting to another bike is awesome, and unloading the suspension and tires for the winter seems like a good idea too!

Get a Bursig Stand! You basically lift your whole bike with one hand, (see YouTube) it's so easy! I got one for my 13 Yellow LE like yours.
Dont open the triple tree box and return it, bite the bullet and order a Bursig (you'll thank me later, I PROMISE YOU, just tell your wife it was $300.00 plus shipping, lol my wife believed me)
Just gave away my front and rear stands to a new motorcycle friend.
I felt sorry for him, he crashed his bike recently and he doesn't have money to buy stands and put everything back together. (Young dude getting by)

Thnaks for the reply! on the long term, it is not so expensive...

Hayanek, with shipping was $633.50. I figured it was worth it for the ease of use, stability and wow-factor (hey, we ride hayabusa's for crying out loud! We should be able to afford some wow-factor!). Plus just buying a plate for adapting to another bike is awesome, and unloading the suspension and tires for the winter seems like a good idea too!

Get a Bursig Stand! You basically lift your whole bike with one hand, (see YouTube) it's so easy! I got one for my 13 Yellow LE like yours.
Dont open the triple tree box and return it, bite the bullet and order a Bursig (you'll thank me later, I PROMISE YOU, just tell your wife it was $300.00 plus shipping, lol my wife believed me)
Just gave away my front and rear stands to a new motorcycle friend.
I felt sorry for him, he crashed his bike recently and he doesn't have money to buy stands and put everything back together. (Young dude getting by)
Got the stand today. Will post pic later.

No, I want to see the stand on the busa.
I want to see how it works.

It works great

SDC10378.jpg

Back