Pitt Bull New Front Stand

TxThundar

Registered
I am looking for a front stand and thinking about the Pitt Bull New Front Stand that uses the steering head hole. Has anyone used this on the 08 Busa, does it clear the nose ok. There does not appear to be a lot of room between the nose and the fender to angle the stand up in there. Did a search but only found rear stand discussions for the 08.

I know on the Gen I's it hit the inside if I remember correctly I know some one will step in shortly and give you the 411

GMBusa had to take my bike apart to get the stand on it cause it was low.

DSC04264.jpg

If you buy the pitbull front stand, be sure to buy the "Convertable" Which will give you the pin lift which goes into the lower Triple Tree as well as lifting at the bottom of the fork legs. You'll be very happy you spent a few extra bucks for the premium set up.

Go to the pitbull website and you'll see exactly what I mean.

You'll find you use the standard fork lift for 99% of your work. The time you'll need the pin lift is when the forks need to be removed.

Pit bull makes great lifts, I have two sets and love them!

I ordered both pitt bull stands,will be here on thursday, why skimp on stands, pit bull's suppose to be the bomb, and last a life time, so spend a little more now, and save alot later.I payed $288.90 with free shipping from sportbiketrackgear.com Tel#1-888-784-4327. Good Luck..
thumb_up.gif

Back