2012 limited Hayabusa

so what price are dealers selling these for? I miss my 07 red and this looks so close. And 5 years 0% interest i might just pull the trigger again.

If you are close enough to Alabama and serious, hit me up. If I recall, there are going to be less than 600 red made this year.

Meh!

A new colour...wow!

If they were serious, they would put Brembos on it....a simple mod to fix the utterly awful brakes.

The 14R has outclassed the Busa.

landed in dubai....

06032012762.jpg

06032012751.jpg

06032012761.jpg

Thats not a ltd edition in my book.Ltd editions are a really fancy paint scheme or some trick bits added to make them stand out
Thats a solid colour Gen 2 given the LTD edition tag to sell more
Still looks nice but its a colour change thats all

Thats not a ltd edition in my book.Ltd editions are a really fancy paint scheme or some trick bits added to make them stand out
Thats a solid colour Gen 2 given the LTD edition tag to sell more
Still looks nice but its a colour change thats all

You must be new to the 'Busa scene.... :laugh:

Newish to Busa's but not to bikes and an attempt by Suzuki for more sales for an unchanged model:laugh:

About every 4 years or so Suzuki makes a limited color scheme Busa. They've been doin' it since the Gen 1 has nothing to do with attempting anything. Just something they do.. And they ALL sell...

About every 4 years or so Suzuki makes a limited color scheme Busa. They've been doin' it since the Gen 1 has nothing to do with attempting anything. Just something they do.. And they ALL sell...
So what's special or LTD about it then other than they wont make many?
The Brown early Gen1 didn't sell many in the UK and it wasn't a LTD edition.It didn't sell well either

The red does look nice in person but I didn't see anything on it indicating it was an LE. I was shopping a white '11 and they were right at $13k OTD. Although that's not a bad price for South Florida I'm still on the fence. I miss my '03 AE and would love to check out the second gen. Plus my Concours needs a more aggressive garage mate. I made a mistake a molesting a GSXR 1k and that thing feels pretty sweet as well. It felt much more comfortable than my 08 zx10.

Back