2012 limited Hayabusa

mr8ball

Registered
Yes, From what I understand limited is the only one that is coming with that color and they are going to be stamped with the number. I think they offer black and white for 2012 also

that red is one of the standard colors in canada.... the other is black with red/grey decals.... irked me when i saw a red one at the bike show being that i just bought a blue one... but yeah... if its a standard color in canada, i dont know how "limited" it will be

The red looks sweet. here they still selling the 2011 all white and black.Time for Gen 3 to show its face in 2013.:please:

The Colours usually last for two years and there are usually limited editions comming in at the end of the line.

So maybe its 2014 for the Gen 3

i wonder if they will bother because of bad sales...look at the little changes they have been doing to the other bikes(600,750,1000) the last 2 years...i would love to see a gen 3 but wonder if it will be a gen2 1/2:whistle:

Is this the same bike ? I personally think this one is Sexy :thumbsup:

Busa2012.jpg

so what price are dealers selling these for? I miss my 07 red and this looks so close. And 5 years 0% interest i might just pull the trigger again.

Back