2012 limited Hayabusa

I really like the red and really want to get it but here's the problem. I can get a 2011 blk busa for $10,495+ tax or 2012 red limited edition for $13,000 + tax.. I know its a limited edition and all but I dont know if I can justify spending $2500 more.. I think Im just gonna end up buying the 2011 blk. decisions decisions :banghead::banghead:

I really like the red and really want to get it but here's the problem. I can get a 2011 blk busa for $10,495+ tax or 2012 red limited edition for $13,000 + tax.. I know its a limited edition and all but I dont know if I can justify spending $2500 more.. I think Im just gonna end up buying the 2011 blk. decisions decisions :banghead::banghead:

Get the Limited. You won't think back to this day again. :thumbsup:

About every 4 years or so Suzuki makes a limited color scheme Busa. They've been doin' it since the Gen 1 has nothing to do with attempting anything. Just something they do.. And they ALL sell...
Not quite.. unless you think the original brown and bronze thing was a success..It wasn't in the uk and dealers resprayed stock
Bikes colour schemes change every few years doesnt make a ltd edition just cos you only make a few
Not everyone buys the hype and the extra price tag

Just bought one yesterday, put 120 miles on it, needs better seat but is a very nice riding bike. Trded my Z1000 on it, cant say I am sorry.

Back