2011 busa vs 2011 ZX10R

We did figure between rider and bike there is bout 200lbs difference in weight. Like i said it was still a good pass and the guy was really cool bout the whole thing he thought he was going to run right off but couldnt belive i was still right there(I was like really! lol)

Track bike vs Grand Sport. Two different animals! BTW I read the article in CYcle World where they burned up the clutch two times doing dragstrip runs. Don't want a ZX-10 no matter how fast or quick it is. I wouldn't want to subject my fellow riders to my Fat A$$ propped up in the air. :moon: I'm 6"4" and I'd look like a circus clown on the little tricycle. My 09 BUSA is the perfect bike for me.

Agreed. The reason I picked a busa was so I didn't look like donkey kong on a mini bike. It's the right size for me and I'm 6'2".

Dadofthree..

your an idiot.. "Take it out of C Mod"... awesome... just awesome.. i bet its mostly the rider.. i can be on busa and anyone that knows what they are doing can be on a katana 600 and they will win, at least for me.. i sux off of the line..

Guys, I've been following the new ZX-10 on Brocks' Facebook page and it's the real deal! 405 pounds(16 lighter than the BMW) ready to roll and is turning over 162mph in the quarter with Gadson weighing 180 pounds in gear with only a pipe, ECU reflashed, geared, and heavier clutch springs running on MR 12. Oh, 190rwhp :bowdown:

205042_208306455854826_100000264203889_768239_5237829_n.jpg

Yup, just about everything outruns the Busa now. But those are race bikes, not street bikes. Until we get the new 2014 Busa with 210 RWHP, we just have to let those little tiny bikes go by. Plus they don't go by that fast. For street riding who really cares? If you jump on the GenII WFO, you run into traffic real quick!:thumbsup:

For street riding who really cares?

I have to agree totally. I test rode the busa because I wanted to feel what it was like to ride (at that time) the fastest bike made, but I bought it because of its sheer rideability. Awesome power on the open road, but a pussycat around town. I truly love this bike and, more importantly, the more I ride it the more I love it!

Dadofthree..

your an idiot.. "Take it out of C Mod"... awesome... just awesome.. i bet its mostly the rider.. i can be on busa and anyone that knows what they are doing can be on a katana 600 and they will win, at least for me.. i sux off of the line..

??? Whatever

Almost the same race brock did with the BMW and and busa... And the 14 with Jt on it and brock on the BMW!! BMW one both hands down! Now that the 10R out its gonna be the same results!! That bike is a beast!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

i just read a write up on the new zx10 in a mag....they tested it bone stock running a 9.7 1/4 mile @ 144mph. apparently this bike is no joke.

Back