2011 busa vs 2011 ZX10R

06+5 bussa

Registered
Busa has brocks full titanium ct dual system,PC5 with brock's street/race map,BMC filter, and 3 up on rear sprocket. Rider is 200lbs on the busa. ZX10R is ALL stock. The rider on the ZX is 160lbs. The passes were done from 2nd gear all the way through the top of 4th. The outcome was close but not good for the busa. Whats going on here?
Oh and before the flamming starts it was on a closed corse, i know the:rulez: lol.

Rider weight and the rider himself. I do think the ZX-10 is a wolf in sheeps clothing though remember no two bikes are the same.

Now why does brock put a lighther rider on the zx-10 and not the busa seeing it 100lbs heavier? I would like to see him setup all 3 bikes the same, with jt or rickey jadson riding them..

I knew they were fast but daaaaayyyyuuuum lol. I'm not hurt by any means but did get suprised when he went by on top end, busa had him till top of 4th. Anyway just thought i'd share the lil story:whistle:

I assumed new vs. new... ???

I have no idea, but the 09/10 ZX10 are sick stock(literally). They feel very weak, and are very weak down low until you get rid of the stock exhaust. They are not the brutes like the original 04/05.
I'm still waiting to see an 11 Zx10. Is this what you raced Mark?

Ride both of them for 4-5 hours continuous and see which one you then like the best....

Ride both of them for 4-5 hours continuous and see which one you then like the best....

I was thinking the exact same thing. Busa is still a sport bike for the street not a track bike with lights. See how well that zx10 is doing after a 1300 mile ride. Still it is one bad bike.

Throw a hundred and fifty pounds on his back and do it again. Oh and take the Busa out of C mode :whistle:

Back