2011 Bashes...

All,
I would like to attend the Busa Bash, it looks like a great event to attend.
I am in the Greenville, Sc area, Location, date?

Phillips Motel Robbinsville, NC.

April 17-24 Sun to Sun(Easter)

Is it Spring yet? This snow is driving me crazy already (yes I know I was already on my way there...no comments from the peanut gallery! LOL).

Just a warning to all the newbies! I typically will lead a spirited run 1st thing Saturday morning after I eat breakfast. It is not organized, sanctioned, or condoned by anyone at the Org. There will be the possibilty of getting into fights with the locals, getting brake checked by the locals, getting shot at by the locals....you get my drift. Other than that, it is a fun time. This is not a ride for you if you THINK you can ride well. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Amen to that shtt....:laugh:

All,
I will be out ridin Sunday the 6th before the game, hit me back
if you'll be out?
Noon sounds like a good time to hook up?

I have reserved room 109 at the Phillips for April 20th through the 22nd. I plan to head back home on Saturday morning so I can stop in Nashville to see my niece and her hubby. I hope some of the people I know from Eureka Springs will be there that week.

I went outside and checked nope not spring yet

PICT0035.JPG

Random!!!! lol please insert intelligable statment here lol

All i want for bash is a dependable cheap truck thats good on gas an can hold two bikes and pull light trailer so me and my homies can all make it this year!!!!

I will try to make it as well ... Wanna Bring the Busa up .. Had the B-King up the last two trips and that was a hoot as well

Back