Attention 2011 Bash Attendees!

5. ATGATT, cannot emphasize this enough, we have seen MANY go down at the bashes, and if YOU happen to be one of them this year you will thank your upright walking God that you wore the correct gear, and be cursing the decision NOT to. IF you go down we ONLY want your pride hurt and nothing else, we can mend that with beer...

7. Please address Grumpy as "Boss".

8. Volunteer! Tons of stuff gets done behind the scenes and USUALLY the rookies got dish duty so check in with Angela and help the efforts, Yup we have ALL done kitchen duty and have been Angel'as B*&tches, so now it may be your turn. Additionally, there will ALWAYS be some kind of wrenching to be done, hands can help there too.

15. Don't disappear all day without checking in w someone, we worry and tend to have a mental inventory of who's going where and when they should reasonably expect to return and when you don't we worry and don't drink as much, which ruins our time:laugh:

All good rules......8 is essential to follow :whistle:. You newbies have a lot to live up to where dishes are concerned. The men that have stepped up to that job set the bar pretty high! LOL. I do believe this year is the first time my "regulars" won't be here. :(

I'm also a fan of 5!! Believe me when I tell you that road rash sux!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Good stuff right there, Angel!! Never can been said enough.

Back