2014 Spring Bashes! My Input,,,

I still haven't been on the mountain with my Ohlins. Dying to get down there but it's looking like April is out. My Father in Law had a stroke and i will be headed to Detroit (he is ok but still in hospital). Since there is only one real bash I guess I'll have to wait until fall! (see what I did there?) :hide:

I still haven't been on the mountain with my Ohlins. Dying to get down there but it's looking like April is out. My Father in Law had a stroke and i will be headed to Detroit (he is ok but still in hospital). Since there is only one real bash I guess I'll have to wait until fall! (see what I did there?) :hide:

Sorry to hear about your father-in-law Willie :( Glad he's OK!!

No clue what's going on with any fall bashes...or future spring bashes...from here on out, it's a crap shoot I think. Heavy emphasis on the crap part :rofl:

Glad FIL is on the road to recovery.

I see what you did but why hide under a chair for telling the truth?!?

Back