2008 hid ?

Bkm2006

Registered
just bought an 08 and my ? is about hid... i have installed a set on my wifes hummer and they have a flicker to it every now and then not sure why but it flickers like ever 30 secs... i was wanting to install hids on my bike but i dont want them to have the same "flicker" as my wifes hummer... also on the hummer i did install a harness which ties into the battery which was suppose to stop the issue but has not ......

My truck has hid's and I also have the dreaded "flicker" although it's not every 30 seconds, it's once or twice every ten minutes. Still very annoying. I also have hid's on my bike, and followed blanca busa's install write up. Its Very easy and very well written. My bike hid's have never flickered or had any problems at all.

I installed my DDM HID lights this weekend and they are a huge upgrade and was very easy to do.

well think ill start looking to order a ddm kit thanks for everyones help... this site is awesome alot of nice people on here..

i have put hid's on my previous two vehicles and now the busa. have never had any flicker at all on vehicles, i use ddm kit. haven't had bike out this year yet to see if i have in that, but i have never had that problem. possible the connector???

Back