2008 Hayabusa

27 June 2007, 1730-1830hrs.............hmmmm........I think I'll be hanging out at the Mirage Convention Area, with my Zuke 05' Hayabusa Jacket and see if I get LUCKY !!!!!!.......Don't worry, if I'm not working, I'll be close to the source.........and maybe Tango too !!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Let's see if LADY LUCK'S in my corner...........

super.gif

super.gif

I was told the dealers that could not make the Las Vegas show could view the 2008 line up via internet today and then after midnight ---- the rest of the world could see the bikes online .

We'll see how this plays out I guess .

oops.....I just finished reading some of this thread and went to another board I am a member of and someone over there had just posted it. I didn;t even notice the date and totally fell for it
all_coholic.gif

(Cookie @ Jun. 19 2007,23:02) It's not going to happen!
sad.gif

More BNG"s!

I just got a phone call from a friend who sister used to date my brothers friend who used to work with his Uncle and their Mom said that her Dad who isn't alive anymore came to her in a dream and said that God said that he already knew that this wasn't going to happen!

And the WORD from The Big Guy is final!

super.gif
Cookie funny
laugh.gif

(Spudley @ Jun. 20 2007,07:09) 27 June 2007, 1730-1830hrs.............hmmmm........I think I'll be hanging out at the Mirage Convention Area, with my Zuke 05' Hayabusa Jacket and see if I get LUCKY !!!!!!.......Don't worry, if I'm not working, I'll be close to the source.........and maybe Tango too !!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

You planning a heist
eek2.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 20 2007,08:14) And I missed it  
all_coholic.gif
ok, here it is again for those that missed it and wanted to see it. I was hoping to delete it quick enough so that nobody else caught my stupidity but I was too late
laugh.gif

http://www.dragbike.com/dbnews/anmviewer.asp?a=1958

If I had of been a member longer I probably would have posted it just for fun anyways, but being that I'm such new member, I figured it's proabbly better to wait a while before turning into a smartass
wink.gif

look for the new vmax to be a player in the game as well.  little tid bits of information starting to come out on the engine design, variable valve timing,1800cc and possible 210 crankshaft hp. new max will be unvailed at the yamaha dealers show on sept. 7.

(chinto @ Jun. 20 2007,08:21)
(dadofthree @ Jun. 20 2007,08:14) And I missed it  
all_coholic.gif
ok, here it is again for those that missed it and wanted to see it.  I was hoping to delete it quick enough so that nobody else caught my stupidity but I was too late  
laugh.gif

http://www.dragbike.com/dbnews/anmviewer.asp?a=1958

If I had of been a member longer I probably would have posted it just for fun anyways, but being that I'm such  new member, I figured it's proabbly better to wait a while before turning into a smartass  
wink.gif
No, No, NO...WHY WAIT
rock.gif
?...JUMP RIGHT IN THERE !!!!.....Be as big a smart @ss as possible.......most are intelligent here, and we see the humor in, almost, all posts of all sorts......
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 20 2007,08:12)
(Spudley @ Jun. 20 2007,07:09) 27 June 2007, 1730-1830hrs.............hmmmm........I think I'll be hanging out at the Mirage Convention Area, with my Zuke 05' Hayabusa Jacket and see if I get LUCKY !!!!!!.......Don't worry, if I'm not working, I'll be close to the source.........and maybe Tango too !!!!
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

You planning a heist  
eek2.gif
M-A-Y-B-E
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
............But I'll settle for a PEEK !!!!

I'm a cheap date...."grifting, and boosting" are no longer the way of this "Busa-phile".....
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

rock.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back