2008 Hayabusa

whats a TRE? Are they around 300 bucks? will they make the Busa go 300 kmph?
guns.gif
SHOCKED.gif
rant.gif

I just got off the phone with my source @ American Suzuki**. He just got his allocation for the new year. The Hayabusa order form says GSX1300.
Now, that being said, Suzuki will trick even there own employees until last minute about whats going down. So there is no telling if its going to be 1298, 1300, 1350, 1500 or whatnot. But thats what he told me.
I am thinking of going too. I am not working at a Suzuki dealership right now but was invited to go anyways.

**Laugh and make fun as you want. But I will not name my source here due to the fact that he would get fired. Period.

Does anyone know if this is the first scheduled unveiling or is there going to be another one in Europe somewhere?

Dan

Anyone remember the Suz/Kaw partnership? The new Busa will have George Foreman grills and a nut pinching banana seat.
wink.gif

I'm thinking slightly revamped body with the same general look. Higher flowing head. Titanium valves and retainers for higher lift cams at about the same duration. Redesigned crankcase for better airflow between the cylinders under the pistons. Maybe an increase in compression ratio.

We've had four generations of GSXR1000s since the busa was introduced. I don't see Suzuki ignoring the technology/engineering they've developed for the 1000s for the next gen. busa. It will not take an increase in displacement to seriously up the ante.

Karl

(IScream @ May 31 2007,16:26) My brothers friend heard from a guy that once met the assistant to the Busa designer.  He tells me we should expect the boldest new graphics ever to grace a Hayabusa.
So in essence, it could be... bullsh!t?
wink.gif
tounge.gif

(YH2K @ May 30 2007,21:37) Why is this discussion ALWAYS about drag racing? Heck, wont a GSXR1000 take em both in a drag race?

How do they handle on a track? Thats where the meat is to me.

I have taken two highly scientific polls and the Busa wins because......

THE CHICKS DIG IT!
zzwhip.gif

Nuff said...
Because that's where the Busa and ZX14 really get used is at the dragstrip.

And another guy in a different thread said he already know's what's coming to be. Soooooo? I'mmmmmm waaiiittttiiinnnnngggg!!!!!
all_coholic.gif

Did anyone notice that Mitch B from Motorcyclist chimed in here?

Hey Mitch! I didn't know you hung around here. We'll be looking for the busa article in August. And thanks for posting amongst all our excited speculations.

beerchug.gif

(motogp08 @ Jun. 03 2007,23:21)
(IScream @ May 31 2007,16:26) My brothers friend heard from a guy that once met the assistant to the Busa designer.  He tells me we should expect the boldest new graphics ever to grace a Hayabusa.
So in essence, it could be... bullsh!t?
wink.gif

tounge.gif
I don't know, I think this guy is a pretty good source. I also work with a guy who talked to his cousin who has a friend that went on a trip to Japan and they confirmed the report about BNG.

-Chris

It's not going to happen!
sad.gif

More BNG"s!

I just got a phone call from a friend who sister used to date my brothers friend who used to work with his Uncle and their Mom said that her Dad who isn't alive anymore came to her in a dream and said that God said that he already knew that this wasn't going to happen!

And the WORD from The Big Guy is final!

super.gif

(Cookie @ Jun. 19 2007,21:02) It's not going to happen!  
sad.gif

More BNG"s!

I just got a phone call from a friend who sister used to date my brothers friend who used to work with his Uncle and their Mom said that her Dad who isn't alive anymore came to her in a dream and said that God said that he already knew that this wasn't going to happen!

And the WORD from The Big Guy is final!

super.gif
Ummmmmmm..........What did you just say?
poke.gif

Back