2008 chevy truck

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
I refused to buy another Chevy until they fixed the front headlights.... I personally don't like the whoot owl looking front! But thats just me so without much ado I give you the 2008. Kind of boxy looking!

w_silverado_z71_cd_jun06.jpg

Looks like the hood is partially open. But, of course....it's a GM vehicle. I wouldn't expect less.

Oh - still fugly. Sorry - just my $0.02.

Is it just me or does that thing look like a honda element in the front end department?

Awe I was lookin forward to the new Chev but I think it's lookin too much like a Nissan or Toyota. I do like the headlamps though.

I must be getting old I still like the way my truck looks *note : can u see the busa sticker ?
wink.gif

Feb_2006pigwig_015b.jpg

'Eh...it's okay for a Chevy I guess
tounge.gif

Kidding, kidding...it looks nice...
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

What ever happened to the good old tried and true Z71 from the mid 90s? Those plain jane square trucks were awesome. Lowered, skyjacked, air ride, big rims, little rims, paint, primer, they looked awesome even with rust holes big enough to throw a cat through. Ok maybe they was a little over the top but you get the point.

And what's with today's plastic cars? There is so little metal in the body of a vehicle anymore. I understand safety and what not but what happened to the good old days? I remember as a kid I used the back seat as a 70 MPH trampoline.

Just my .02

I don't like it, but then again I have not liked the body style anytime they change it but after a while it grows on ya over time.  I'll stick with woodsy.

woodsy.jpg

000_0077.jpg

<!--EDIT|Toyz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150820363 -->

Nice 1 Toyz! Just the way I'd like to set up a newer truck. But those headlamps ... hmmmmm never quite grew on me.
rock.gif

I refused to buy another Chevy until they fixed the front headlights.... I personally don't like the whoot owl looking front! But thats just me so without much ado I give you the 2008. Kind of boxy looking!
I kind of like the looks of the current model, though the new one is fine too.

I still think the current Ford 150 is the best looking of all the trucks though.

I'm so sick of my Silverado--biggest pile of junk I've ever owned. I don't care how they make the new ones look--I'm getting a new 2007 Toyota Tundra!!

Back