2007 Black Busa

Well, based on the index of refraction for colors, red is the fastest and purple is the slowest. Black would likely fall behind purple.

Since black is not really considered a color, the laws of physics doesn't apply. Therefore.....black is the fastest.

Well, based on the index of refraction for colors, red is the fastest and purple is the slowest. Black would likely fall behind purple.

Since black is not really considered a color, the laws of physics doesn't apply. Therefore.....black is the fastest.

White objects fully reflect and scatter all the visible wavelengths of light, enabling the greatest acceleration and top speeds. Black is the opposite and absorbs all visible wavelengths and unfortunately makes it the slowest color.

Thank you all for the nice welcome messages.

Tomorrow I will post some pics so all can see. I did receive a bird finger e mail (from some random person about an old photo - I just got on here so I have not posted anything. It has been raining here in SoCal for well over 2 weeks since I made the journey to get the bike and I have been working. I got a small window of time to run and get the bike for 6K.

I got the Pillon seat but am still struggling with the fact the previous owner did a rear fender delete and the brake light/turn signal combo is less than visible. I don't want someone running up my ass..I rode the Kat for 5 yrs on SoCal freeways and survived in the 90s. Kat looked good when I traded it in. It saved my life a few times.

The original owner tossed the stock exhaust I assume for the KR pipe which when I unloaded the bike at home to park it - it activated my bros truck alarm with a small twist of the throttle.. A LOT deeper tone than the Kat sounds like a beast.

My Harley owning neighbor was very impressed.

Looking back at the Kat - No Regrets - I'm glad to join the Busa Club.

Tony

For the Hyperflash you are better off converting to a digital flasher rather than putting a resistor on. Those things cause so much excess heat and eventually fail.
@omslaw provided a nice tutorial on this about 11 years ago and it can be found here
DIY LED Flasher Mod | Electrical Mods

As far as your plate mount I have a passenger peg bracket that is painted textured black, could use some touching up but if you want it, it is yours as a welcoming gift just cover the shipping. Then get one of the nice stealth custom dynamics frames with the LED's on the inside of the frame for $35 and you are good.

Califonia Law requires the plate to be mounted below the rear tail and lighted.

I Ordered the Stock rear Fender which the prev. owner chopped off. I will include pics of his hack effort to make it a Cafe Racer. It cost me $500 for parts I obtained and after market tail light LED with Turn indicators for now. I will take before and after pics...wish I would have gone private seller.

I have more Mods in the worx - It is a black beauty - I got a tank Bag today and tank bra Bra also.

Got a Nice Jacket (Armored) look for the pants.

Got the Rev Limiter delete also

Tony

I am making Mods. The rear tail is HORRIBLE> the guy cut the fender to hell intalled some BS Dual LED crap. I cannot even ride it legally in CA. So Why did not the dealer let me know this? I will upload pics of the old. I am new to the Busa world. I am learning fast and you all have been great to me.

2007 Hayabusa - KR Exhaust

Do I use photobucket to upload pix ? Sorry I am a novice at this but a master in Liter Bikes. My bike is Gen 1 and it is Louder than the Katana 1100F and meaner.

Do I use photobucket to upload pix ? Sorry I am a novice at this but a master in Liter Bikes. My bike is Gen 1 and it is Louder than the Katana 1100F and meaner.
There is a feature when you post to "attach files" simply upload the correct sized picture from your device when you click on that.

I am making Mods. The rear tail is HORRIBLE> the guy cut the fender to hell intalled some BS Dual LED crap. I cannot even ride it legally in CA. So Why did not the dealer let me know this? I will upload pics of the old. I am new to the Busa world. I am learning fast and you all have been great to me.

2007 Hayabusa - KR Exhaust
Don't throw that tail away, post some pictures of it. There's a good chance someone will take it off your hands.

No you had it right the first time with red being the fastest:lol::poke:

Getting it on the road. I installed the factory rear fender to mount my after market LED integrated turn signal tail light and License plate. The fender looks "DUMBO" some say they can get a License plate holder and cut off the excess fender - he posted photos but no links to the product. I live in CA you have to mount it under the tail light and be lighted. The person that had the bike before cut the rear fender way back and put a non flash dual crap led tail light...thus cutting off the mounts for the original tail light and used a chaing gard mount for the plate. The dealer in Banning never told me this I was not aware. Cost me $500 just to get the parts to get road worthy. Although I would like to retain the stock tail light mounting and adapt a lighted license plate holder and cut off the ugly part of the rear fender.

Someone out there said dont toss the old hacked up crap - if you want it msg me I will give it to you.

Tony

I will post some photos so all can see what I had and what I replaced. The rest of the bike seems ok. I been riding bikes all my life and will check it out it is 12 yrs old with 25K on the OD One Owner as far as I know.

Tony

I am making Mods .

The rear tail is HORRIBLE !

The guy cut the fender to hell
installed some BS Dual LED crap .

I cannot even ride it legally in CA .

So why
did not the dealer
let me know this ?

I will upload pictures of the old.

I am new to the Hayabusa world .

I am learning fast