2007 Busa Black

Freemer

Registered
I purchased the bike from Coyne Power Sports (Banning CA) in Feb 2019 - Did not receive the plate until May 31st 2019. Did not get a Temp plate until 60 days AFTER PURCHASE. Did not get the official registration Until last week June 4th 2019). They changed Lenders also. Do not buy from these people. Could have paid cash money $5800 from private party for same bike 63 miles north of los angeles. Never buy from a bike like I did. "DEALER" - up chuck u with insane dealer prep charges - and they took my Katana 1100F for $355 dollars. Busa had less than 10LBS air in each tire upon delivery I spent over $500 to replace the crap the previous "owner" skinned the rear end to make it look like a freaking TTBike....what a moron....I have ridden it less than 20 minutes and it rocks.

I refresh my welcome I applaud all that have helped me with my 1st Gen Busa. I was not informed and stupid going in .. I got a nice jacket and boots and some gear to get serious. I can say I get respect when on the street - it is a beast.

Please go to a private party have a bill of sale made up do not buy a used bike from a dealer. Pay cash and register it yourself. I have bought and sold over 30 bikes off/on road never had this crap. Once it over with they will get blasted with my reviews of their "handling and customer service" Once they get your money they don't give a poop.

I have Barnett Clutch pack to install and new Rotors front and rear. Tank Bag and Tank Bra.

She's all black and all mine.

I will post Pics of the 2007 Busa I rode it and it Eclipses the Katana 1100F.

Several peeps welcomed me and wanted pics the the old Kat. I will be happy to share.

This was not the place to post this but I wanted anyone new to be aware. of this pitfall.

It cost me a lot more time and money to get all this crap done.

I found a lot of new people here .. thank you all

Tony

I purchased the bike from Coyne Power Sports (Banning CA) in Feb 2019 - Did not receive the plate until May 31st 2019. Did not get a Temp plate until 60 days AFTER PURCHASE. Did not get the official registration Until last week June 4th 2019). They changed Lenders also. Do not buy from these people. Could have paid cash money $5800 from private party for same bike 63 miles north of los angeles. Never buy from a bike like I did. "DEALER" - up chuck u with insane dealer prep charges - and they took my Katana 1100F for $355 dollars. Busa had less than 10LBS air in each tire upon delivery I spent over $500 to replace the crap the previous "owner" skinned the rear end to make it look like a freaking TTBike....what a moron....I have ridden it less than 20 minutes and it rocks.

I refresh my welcome I applaud all that have helped me with my 1st Gen Busa. I was not informed and stupid going in .. I got a nice jacket and boots and some gear to get serious. I can say I get respect when on the street - it is a beast.

Please go to a private party have a bill of sale made up do not buy a used bike from a dealer. Pay cash and register it yourself. I have bought and sold over 30 bikes off/on road never had this crap. Once it over with they will get blasted with my reviews of their "handling and customer service" Once they get your money they don't give a poop.

I have Barnett Clutch pack to install and new Rotors front and rear. Tank Bag and Tank Bra.

She's all black and all mine.

I will post Pics of the 2007 Busa I rode it and it Eclipses the Katana 1100F.

Several peeps welcomed me and wanted pics the the old Kat. I will be happy to share.

This was not the place to post this but I wanted anyone new to be aware. of this pitfall.

It cost me a lot more time and money to get all this crap done.

I found a lot of new people here .. thank you all

Tony
Sorry you were not happy with your use bike purchase and dealer didn’t treat you right. We all have different experiences, In my case, my best buying experience was when I got a used bike from a dealer in NC. Anyways, enjoy your new ride and stay safe.

Back