2004 hayabusa questions/plans

Cool another 2004 LE , nice Looking Bike, course Iam Bias lol... I went the built motor route myself, did it all myself as well, Gen two crank, Millenium technologies did my bore for me and ported and polished heads by Carpenter, 210 hp at wheel and 125 pounds of torque, ill post my Dynos soon as I find them for giggles, now if I could get the damn thing to restart when hot and fans running id be ok lol

Cool another 2004 LE , nice Looking Bike, course Iam Bias lol... I went the built motor route myself, did it all myself as well, Gen two crank, Millenium technologies did my bore for me and ported and polished heads by Carpenter, 210 hp at wheel and 125 pounds of torque, ill post my Dynos soon as I find them for giggles, now if I could get the damn thing to restart when hot and fans running id be ok lol
When I was stupid compression and street bike 24 volt start baby all day long
Hell when I was having a coil voltage issue I had a 8.5-1 compression turbo 24 volt start

When I was stupid compression and street bike 24 volt start baby all day long
Hell when I was having a coil voltage issue I had a 8.5-1 compression turbo 24 volt start
24 Volt did it for me with the 1397. Started like a champ. I still say it is the starter swelling from heat.

I was thinking about the turn key packages anyone know if there’s a place that does this near/in California?
if u dead set on turbo, The only way I see to do this in two steps without wasting anything is

Step one: send head to ape, (they in Cali) let them surface it, port it, and do a valve job, springs. U degree two intake cams, and tune it.

——no need to buy 1397 pistons, bore the block to throw both away later (sell lol) you won’t have to split the cases or remove the block so downtime is minimal, hp is bumped up, u won’t need 24v starting and everything supports a turbo in the future.

Step 2: when u can afford the turbo kit, turbo, turbo pistons, rods, spacer, etc and re tune.

Back