2004 Hayabusa prices in Phoenix

wupatki

Registered
Hello everyone,

It's really looking like I'm going to be a new Busa owner in the next month or two and I would like to find out what "Dealer Invoice" is on the 04's. I've talked to a couple of the big megamart bike shops and they all give me that "Throw a price at me" line after explaining that the list is $10,899. I've seen posts elsewhere that someone bought a new 04 for $9750 out the door but nothing to elaborate on the dealer, tax, destination chargers or anything else. Does anyone have an outstanding ad they can post or know the best way to get a great deal in Phoenix?

Thanks for all the help, I'll be looking for someone to ride with if all goes well! I don't think the neighbors ZX6 will quite keep up me.
smile.gif

Thanks,

Wupatki

hey...i bought a brand new 03 left over a couple of months ago in feb at YSA motorsports off Bell Rd....they had the sticker at $10,800...i did some research and got an inventory price list online...ill have to find out the website agian....but it gave a list of everthing they charge u....the total came to $13,200...and apparently phoenix tax is hiked up as opposed to buying it in another city in AZ....after haggling and im sure they wanted to get rid of the 03 as well i left the store for $10,000 even OTD and paid cash for it...i think i got an ok deal considering some other guy might have paid over 13K for it...and to get over 3K off on a car is decent..i figured off a bike is even better.....jonathan

10K out the door for a 2003 Hayabusa is a very good deal. You are right that they don't like left over models sitting around that long and once they have had a cycle for several months or longer it begins to cost them money on their floor plan finnancing for the thing.

Just bought my new blue/silver '04 last week. I'm in NW Indiana so the going prices may be quite a bit different than AZ.

OTD price was $9725...on the invoice breakdown the actual price I paid for the bike was $9154.

I paid cash but I doubt financing it would have made any difference.

The Red SE model has a $100 higher MSRP, but they won't deal much on the price of that bike.

i was hoping someone else would think that it was a good deal too..like car shopping u kinda wonder not IF your getting shanked...but just how bad your getting shanked....i think for the first time i made out ok because it didnt hurt to sit on the seat when i walked out of the store..LOL

Hello everyone,

It's really looking like I'm going to be a new Busa owner in the next month or two and I would like to find out what "Dealer Invoice" is on the 04's.  I've talked to a couple of the big megamart bike shops and they all give me that "Throw a price at me" line after explaining that the list is $10,899.  I've seen posts elsewhere that someone bought a new 04 for $9750 out the door but nothing to elaborate on the dealer, tax, destination chargers or anything else.  Does anyone have an outstanding ad they can post or know the best way to get a great deal in Phoenix?

Thanks for all the help, I'll be looking for someone to ride with if all goes well!  I don't think the neighbors ZX6 will quite keep up me.
smile.gif

Thanks,

Wupatki
<span style='color:blue'></span>

Check out Extreme in Scottsdale, 7400 E. Mc Dowell Rd. They just moved to that location and are hungry for business. Maybe they'll give you a deal. They have a cherry red Limited Edition 04 'Busa in the window. Drooled all over the window there last night as I was making my rounds. I have a 2001 'Busa. Best ride I've owned in 35 years of riding. Like I always tell the Hog riders, "Once you've had a 'Busa, you'll never want a crusah!" Let me know how it works out for ya. If you need someone to help break in that new 'Busa, I'm down with a road trip. Also, there's supposed to be a 'Busa club in the Valley who ride on weekends, so I'm told. Have not been able to hook up with them as of yet. Any info on that, let me know.

It seems like the eastern guys can get better deals on bikes than we can here in Arizona. I guess our 12 month riding season comes at a cost.

I can get you an 04' for $10,600 OTD from Waynes cycle here in Waynesboro, Va. Phone# 540-943-1111 ask for Garnett.
Tell him Paul sent you.

Well thanks for all the replies.  I've done some more research and went to www.cyclebuy.com and got the "Ready to sell" report that they offer.  I think armed with a little more knowledge and knowing the salespeople are nothing more than 2 wheeled car salespersons (politically correct enough?) should provide me better bartering rights!

I got a decent sub $1000 insurance quote so I think I'll go for the black and purple busa real soon. ;)

Has anyone heard anything on the 2005's yet? Now that I've got the itch for another bike I don't think I could wait that long anyway...

Last question for now... what helmet is everyone wearing? I'm looking at a plain Shoei RF1000 around $300 (I'll have to add my own decals to it!). Too bad the Shoei RF1000 for the Hayabusa has a $499 price tag on it!

Cheers,
Wupatki

I live in VA and found a dealer in OH that is selling new 04 Busas for $9,300 OTD + your own States TLT. I'm actually driving up there Friday after work, it's about a 20 hour round trip. I'm getting the Black/Purple. You can request a quote at www.hondaeasttoledo.com Good Luck!!!

Here's where I got mine. And yes, $9599 was out the door. Total. That's what I paid.

I saw a more recent ad from the same dealer, and it was up around $9800 OTD for an '03...

busa_ad.jpg

Well I went to YSA in Phoenix and the sales guy was real cool but the sales manager cried that he would loose money letting an 04 go for less than $10,400 OTD. He said that would be selling it at cost and anything less would eat into his dealer holdback and he wouldn't do that because he "Didn't have too"! He must have forgot that was the same bike I sat on 2 months ago when I first looked there! I said thanks for your time and left.

I was a little mad over the main reason for going in there in the first place. I called earlier in the day and asked if the 1.9% for first 2 year Suzuki financing promo was still going on and was told yes. After they get all my information and I spend over an hour there they come out and tell me that the 1.9% deal ended the first of the month. Even some other dealers have been telling me that it's still going on but I guess they don't read the memos or the managers don't share them with the floor people. What a scam... That's when they tried to set me up with the Suzuki Gotcha Money Loan Shark rates and I left. Oh well there's at least a dozen more dealers to go in just the Phoenix area!

Wish me luck! I'm sure there's a dealer somewhere in Phoenix that will help me out.

Wupatki -Wishing for a 10K or less Black and Purple Busa
smile.gif

Good luck WuPat!

And Hey!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>All You's AZ guys!</span>

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>PM Me your phone # and I'll add you to the riding buddies list for the next ride!</span>

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082096042 -->

Back