2000 Hayabusa Stalling at High RPM’s

depends on how much you use the bike,and how many miles you doing.get braided lines that will minumise your probs
super.gif

(Elmo'sBusa @ Sep. 20 2007,10:16) PacificBusa, I really thank you for taking your time, sorry I did not reply any sooner.  Your input is really outstanding.  I still haven't bought the fuel pump,  I'm glad I didn't becuase with all that writing , one thing for sure is that I'll most definitly be very busy.  I'm really hoping it's not the fuel pump, I owe you ciggies & a Diet Dr. Pepper.  I'll keep you posted, once again Thanks.  

Respectfully;
Elmo
hey...no worries, dude. It's all good.

If I were you, I'd go ahead and pick up that fuel pump...it's always good to have spare parts laying around. Really helps when your riding time is only limited by how fast it takes you to diagnose and fix the problem. Having to wait for stuff to come in blows chunks...

And just kidding on the ciggies and Dr. Pepper. But thanks, though...
beerchug.gif

Lemme know how it turns out...hopefully what I said helps to ifx the prob.
biggrin.gif

pac

(smonroe86 @ Sep. 20 2007,12:59) wow PACIFICBUSA i am going to hafta say  OUTSTANDING...  thats a person who knows their stuff...  maybe when i get to home to spend time with my bike you guys can teach me somethings and how to maintain it..  considering my busa is my 2nd bike and my first was ninja and any problems i just take to the dealership which was fixed freely for warrenty sakes....  but i would say thanks to my buddy dropping my ninja twice i would prolly not have a busa but i made him buy my bike for damaging it.....
bah...'tis nothing.
smile.gif
It'll come exactly how you said it will...by spending time with the bike and getting to know more, little by little.
biggrin.gif

It all depends on how much you want to know about your bike and about how anal you are that whatever's being done to her is being done right.

There's still room for me to improve, that's for sure.
beerchug.gif

(Big Red @ Sep. 20 2007,23:flamethrowing:) So how often should the fuel system, filter, screen, rails,hoses and injectorsl be checked?
Hmm...I can't recall off the top of my head. I'd hafta take a look at the manual and see what the times are.

I believe the check-up time should be right around the 14-15K mile mark, though. Replacement is around the 7-8 year mark, I think.

Again, I'd need to look into the manual again and see.

wink.gif

Back