2000 busa crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't I post in this thread a long time ago and royally roast Crash2000? I think so. I also hope he has learned his lesson now. Don't think we need to re-visit that mess again.

Gar

Hey, Crash did you get the bike fixed what is the status? From the pics you posted did not look like any serious frame damage. Give us a post.

Glad you did not have insurance and are paying for it yourself.  You are only 18, how did you decide you could start off on a Busa.  Dude, you got your priorities all wrong... I earn 5 times what you make and still always think of the consequences of if I crash - medical bills, cost of bike/gear, liability if someone sues me etc.

I crashed my new F4i at the track and it took me $1200 bucks out of my pocket to fix, I did not use insurance because did not want to be red flagged.

This is an expensive hobby, if you can't afford it...you should not be riding, at least not such an expensive and powerful bike!

Crash already has this bike fixed and is riding again.. so not much point to keep rehashing it..IMO.

I'm pretty sure he has learned from his mistakes.. and other than not being sure if he wants take his mufflers totally off he has it all under control.. I think.. LOL

be careful out there guys.. it's not only the unexperienced that crash out.

Sounds like a plan.
biggrin.gif

I'm also glad Crash is safe and his bike is fixed. But I still can't believe that we kept resurfacing this thread since he last posted on Aug. 5th of 2002. I would be willing to guess that he's learned his lesson, but where he goes from here is anyone's guess. If you heed anything from any of these posts; just be CAREFUL and stay SAFE.

Brian

f*ckin people, it amazes me when riders will "oooh" and "ahhh" when someone wheelies past them, but turn into a complete judgemental a$$hole when the person wrecks. If you've never lifted your wheel up on a hard launch on a hard roll on, guess what pu$$y, all the mods in the world wont do jack crap for a squid rider like you.

this negative attitude of people when a fellow rider wrecks is just total crap. We all cry when a fellow rider is killed, but we ridicule, mock, and criticize the ones who walk away. Have a little sympathy towards someone who got another chance at life. Help a fellow rider out with some pointers and show some love. So what if he was doing wheelies/knee down in turns/stoppies or whatever. NEWSFLASH-

PEOPLE WHO DONT WHEELIE, LAUNCH HARD, KNEE DOWN, STOPPIE OR STUNT WRECK EVERY DAY, YOU COULD BE NEXT

What goes around comes around, remember that

Mike

now that I got that off my chest, there are two ways you can go.

Both of these, you're going to need to meet a mechanic who is intrested in doing some "side work", meaning he'll meet with you at your house/his house and you pay him to work on the bike outside of the dealership. Usually they'll take about 15 bucks an hour, with some beer and pizza, you'll have the bike torn down in about 3 to 4 hours. It's amazing how quickly those bikes come apart. Either way you cut it, it's going to cost you about 2 to 3 thousand out of pocket.

1) Strip the bike down to complete parts, and sell the parts on ebay. You could probably get at least $4,000 to $6,000 if you take your time and find everything salvagable on the bike. Headlight buckets, wiring harnesses, fuel pump, seat, engine (big one), anything and everything that is salvagable

2) Strip the bike down, turn it into a street fighter. Meaning you rebuild the bike from the ground up with aftermarket parts. If your frame is tweaked, depending on the damage you can usually get your frame/forks/subframe/swing arm realigned for under a $1000. You need to get some center stands, and disassemble your bike with a mechanic, and analyze what is broken. If it is totalled, sell the parts, if the frame is in decent shape, and so is the forks, rebuild it. You'll be an hayabusa expert when it's done

Looking at your wrecked bike sucks. My 2000 GSXR750 was wrecked by a flat broke &!@#hole who lives 2 doors away from my. He told me he was intrested in buying it, took it out on a test ride and totalled it. Then he declared bankruptcy. I stripped my bike down with a mechanic, rebuilt it with aftermarket parts, and only lost about 3K. email me at gsxrmike@tampabay.rr.com if you need some help

Mike

this is old.....but it's too funny . Why should stupidity be rewarded .
rock.gif
I loved this whole thread . he he he. too funny. is this guy stupid,a jerk or the worlds worst liar???
Insurance company wrote my bike off? then he admits he didnt have insurance . CLASSIC .
Will someone please SPONSER me , I only make 6 dollars an hour .CLASSIC. 6 bucks an hour , an' yet owns a busa . WOW , not bad for a mcdonalds employee . How does he afford the OIL . MY LAST OIL CHANGE ....60 BUCKS , an' I did that myself . Sorry....it's hard to type,I'm laughing too hard. This is good stuff . Bottom line . WE ALL BOUGHT "THE WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION VEHICLE" but most of us wouldnt cry,ask for money,beg forgivness,suck cock,suck tit, or any other DEMORALIZING ACT over the internet , that is unless we were STUPID , or worse...some lyin', dirtbag,cheat . LOL...HEE HEE HEE . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE......Ladies and Gentlemen....IF YOU WANT TO HELP...send yer checks to....."f###head-on-2-wheels"@I'm2freakinDUMB2live DOT COM . I LOVE HOW FAST HE GOT IT FIXED.....CHEC THE TIMELINE....NOT BAD FOR 6 BUCKS AN HOUR . TOO FUNNY .

rock.gif
I loved this whole thread . he he he. too funny.  is this guy stupid,a jerk or the worlds worst liar???
  Insurance company wrote my bike off?  then he admits he didnt have insurance .  CLASSIC .
  Will someone please SPONSER me , I only make 6 dollars an hour .CLASSIC.  6 bucks an hour , an' yet owns a busa . WOW , not bad for a mcdonalds employee . How does he afford the OIL . MY LAST OIL CHANGE ....60 BUCKS , an' I did that myself .     Sorry....it's hard to type,I'm laughing too hard. This is good stuff .     Bottom line . WE ALL BOUGHT "THE WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION VEHICLE" but most of us wouldnt cry,ask for money,beg forgivness,suck cock,suck tit, or any other DEMORALIZING ACT over the internet , that is unless we were STUPID , or worse...some lyin', dirtbag,cheat .    LOL...HEE HEE HEE .  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE......Ladies and Gentlemen....IF YOU WANT TO HELP...send yer checks to....."f###head-on-2-wheels"@I'm2freakinDUMB2live DOT COM .   I LOVE HOW FAST HE GOT IT FIXED.....CHEC THE TIMELINE....NOT BAD FOR 6 BUCKS AN HOUR .     TOO FUNNY  .
Wow guess the language police haven't read this one yet. Or we have discovered more gray area.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

rock.gif
I loved this whole thread . he he he. too funny.  is this guy stupid,a jerk or the worlds worst liar???
  Insurance company wrote my bike off?  then he admits he didnt have insurance .  CLASSIC .
  Will someone please SPONSER me , I only make 6 dollars an hour .CLASSIC.  6 bucks an hour , an' yet owns a busa . WOW , not bad for a mcdonalds employee . How does he afford the OIL . MY LAST OIL CHANGE ....60 BUCKS , an' I did that myself .     Sorry....it's hard to type,I'm laughing too hard. This is good stuff .     Bottom line . WE ALL BOUGHT "THE WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION VEHICLE" but most of us wouldnt cry,ask for money,beg forgivness,suck cock,suck tit, or any other DEMORALIZING ACT over the internet , that is unless we were STUPID , or worse...some lyin', dirtbag,cheat .    LOL...HEE HEE HEE .  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE......Ladies and Gentlemen....IF YOU WANT TO HELP...send yer checks to....."f###head-on-2-wheels"@I'm2freakinDUMB2live DOT COM .   I LOVE HOW FAST HE GOT IT FIXED.....CHEC THE TIMELINE....NOT BAD FOR 6 BUCKS AN HOUR .     TOO FUNNY  .
Wow guess the language police haven't read this one yet.  Or we have discovered more gray area.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Marc??? or is it Mark . Howlin ...or is it Howling . Mad .
Mad??? like insane...or are you mad at something/someone.
Sorry , Marck-howling-mad(or insane) , I'm sorry my qwik note was so ...oops , there I go again ( qwik instead of quick) was so contraversial (oops spelling again) to you and THE LANGUAGE POLICE . Swearing,abbreviations,etc, have become quite prevalent in 2days culture . Didnt mean to offend.....was just f#&*in' around . After all ,if you can fill in the blanks on that one, you've heard the word before . Besides....why pick on me...not that I mind . Now cut back on the caffein,stay on yer Prozac,and maybe you can cut it back to just "MAD"....instead of "HOWLIN' MAD" .
hee hee hee.....kiddin.....have a good 1...an' may your god go with you .

rock.gif
Wow guess the language police haven't read this one yet.  Or we have discovered more gray area.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Marc???  or is it Mark . Howlin ...or is it Howling . Mad .  
 Mad???  like insane...or are you mad at something/someone.
Sorry , Marck-howling-mad(or insane) , I'm sorry my qwik note was so ...oops , there I go again ( qwik instead of quick) was so contraversial (oops spelling again) to you and THE LANGUAGE POLICE . Swearing,abbreviations,etc, have become quite prevalent in 2days culture . Didnt mean to offend.....was just f#&*in' around . After all ,if you can fill in the blanks on that one, you've heard the word before . Besides....why pick on me...not that I mind .  Now cut back on the caffein,stay on yer Prozac,and maybe you can cut it back to just "MAD"....instead of "HOWLIN' MAD" .
     hee hee hee.....kiddin.....have a good 1...an' may your god go with you .
As A US Marine I am sure that I have said or heard more than I care to mention in most social circles.  I was just poking you in the ribs lightly to let you know someone may not appreciate your wording.  This is a carefree board and very non offensive.  Just a friendly warning.  As far as my screen name.  Men way better than you and I gave me that nickname a long time ago.  Hey are you going to Laguna Seca? If so see you there. First beer on me...

I always go with God.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Ya I see what ya mean Marc , sometimes certain "Phrases" just seem to fit better ,but most of the time profanity has little or no place in our "kinder & gentler" society . I've just spent way,way,way too much time watching The Osbournes.
Have a good man.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back