This was a stock motor Gen II. Runs consistant 202mph~!~

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome video and great commercial footage for Geico Ins......:laugh:

:laugh:

bet he goes a little faster next time out.. :whistle:

I'd be willing to put some money on that~!~ :whistle:

Join tofas2c while he makes a 200 mph pass~!~

This was a stock motor Gen II. Runs consistant 202mph~!~

Can you tell us more about the bike? All stock motor, no nuthin and it goes 200+ ? ???

Yes, he ran on a stock motor and did 202.7mph. Brock also ran 202 mph on his bike last year so it's not an unbelievable feat. We used pretty much the same set up as Brock did on my bike and Kevin's.

I'll let Kevin (Tofas2C) elaborate on his bike set up if he wishes, but I can let you know that when he ran the 202 mph all day his bike was set up almost identical to my bike set up and parts that show in the garage area.

All stock motor with no power adder and running MR9.

I ran 199.2 mph on mine with stock motor and I'm about 20 lbs heavier than he is.

He's made some changes for the next event~!~

PS: You'll see in my bike in the garage area that all stock motor doesn't mean we didn't do a few things to the rest of the bike~!~ LoL

Last edited:
Well the video is on my bike. Like Mark said i have a similar set up as Brock did with his pipe and clutch mod. I lowered the bike 3 inches and put the taller rear tire 190/55 and a set of ceramic bairings. power commander of course and some MR9 racing fuel. I hit the rev limiter with the stock 18/43 at 201.4 and on the last run dropped a tooth and ran 202.7. Vortex rear aluminum and vortex front. also would have run faster if we did not put the wheel spacers in on the wrong side. My rotor was hitting the caliper. Wheel about locked up. and still ran 202. Im thinking i could of had 205 or so. But With Gregs help from hyperbike:thumbsup:. Im thinking next weekend will be a suprise to everyone including myself. :cheerleader:

Back