2 year old child gets hit by truck and left there for 10 min in china

I don't hate them now or have I ever done so. Hatred is something that doesn't sit well inside me.
I only said 'if we enter conflict with them' then I will use this vid to develop a hatred not there. As you say one day the sleeping dragon will wake and cut us off. Then same as we go to war for oil we will go to war for cheap Chinese made Walmart items :laugh:
walmart items and shinko tires.....sorry i couldn't resist!!!

its SAD when a bag of rice in the middle of the street would have a better chance of being picked up then a 3 yr. old child run over by a van.

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Verse 6, And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

...this pretty much sums up some of the evil and cold hearted stuff you see some days

Kitchener rider, IMO, your post sounds insulting to the USA.Your country this and your country that sounds like a yokel from backwoods Osaga beach.Our country couldn't go to war for a day and last against any free world armed forces by ourselves.We have been hanging on the coat-tails of the US for ever and I thank god they are our neighbors and not any other countryout there.The chinese will be looking to take over North America as soon as they think they can get away with it.They don't have enough water,food,or natural resources already and they are slowly going around the world acquiring everything they can. When they aren't able to buy everything , they will figure out how many millions of their own they are willing to lose and come knocking on our doorstep with some tactical nuke handshakes. Dead babies mean nothing to these dummies.Oh and just so everyone's clear, I am Canadian born and bred and in the RCAF.Just sayin.....:)

Read an updated news and they say child is safe and in stable condition. (Thank god)

The reason why they did not attend to the toddler is because they are afraid they'd be accused of injuring the hit-and-run victim.

I'm like wtf?!!

Kitchener rider, IMO, your post sounds insulting to the USA.Your country this and your country that sounds like a yokel from backwoods Osaga beach.Our country couldn't go to war for a day and last against any free world armed forces by ourselves.We have been hanging on the coat-tails of the US for ever and I thank god they are our neighbors and not any other countryout there.The chinese will be looking to take over North America as soon as they think they can get away with it.They don't have enough water,food,or natural resources already and they are slowly going around the world acquiring everything they can. When they aren't able to buy everything , they will figure out how many millions of their own they are willing to lose and come knocking on our doorstep with some tactical nuke handshakes. Dead babies mean nothing to these dummies.Oh and just so everyone's clear, I am Canadian born and bred and in the RCAF.Just sayin.....:)
I watched this video a few times and i'm shocked to watch how many people looked like they didn't want to be involved with what was going with this little girl. This is sad.

Thanks Jetgod for stepping in. It did sound insulting. I was going to rebutle on what appeared to be US insults but i'll pass.....

Oh yeah i'm USA Texan born 7x real world deployed....:poke:

So the little child didn't make it after all.... damn. :unhappy:

Wonder what can of justice will be coming outta this one.... :dunno:

Back