2 year old child gets hit by truck and left there for 10 min in china

hayabusapower

Registered
2 year old child gets hit by truck and left there for 10 min. This happen in china

Sent from my Hayabusa!

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided not to click on the link, Im just going to get sad and mad about it, but where were her parents?

WOW !!!!!! The second guy just walks by..............How does he sleep at night. Prayers sent !!!

I decided not to click on the link, Im just going to get sad and mad about it, but where were her parents?

I think the parent have a near by store from where the child got hit, luckily the little girl is alive but sadly in critical condition from what I read on the Internet. Unbelievable for 10 min people pass right next to the child and no one even help, even a second truck hit the child again on the the leg. I don't get it no one as a heart in china?

Sent from my Hayabusa!

thats horrible. I hope they find all the people who passed her by and drove over her and shoot them in both knees and elbows.

she was run over by two different trucks. You can see her guts splattered across the road. It was one of the most difficult videos to watch on the internet that I've seen. Especially when the mother comes out and lifts up the kid and it folds over in half.

The video I watched was edited so I didn't see her get run over(thank goodness) but I did see all those people walk around her. How could you just watch a child lay there? They looked at her as if she was just a piece of trash in the way. Made me sick to my stomach and I really want bad things to happen to those that just ignored her.

That's just sickening. Is it a cultural thing? I'd hope that people here would have stop and helped.
like when they just stepped over that homelss guy in New York....

People didn't stop for this little girl out of fear of punishment. The last person who helped an injured person over there was prosecuted for doing it because his help broke country laws dealing with accident victims.

like when they just stepped over that homelss guy in New York....

People didn't stop for this little girl out of fear of punishment. The last person who helped an injured person over there was imprisoned for doing it wrong against the countries laws.

What about standing there with her so she couldn't get ran over again....what about calling for help. You can do more than just walk away. Had it been me I would have risked prison time. I sure hope this changes some of the laws over there.

I had to look up the homeless man you mentioned.....that's sickening. I just can't fathom not calling 911. Not even the woman he helped would help him.....sad, so very sad.

I couldn't help but click to see it. Now it's in my head forever :(
Same as Pakistani army shooting that unarmed boy. This video has messed me up for a bit.

How in the world could the first driver not have seen that kid? She was standing right in front of him?

I'm going to save this in the back of my mind so should the USA ever enter into conflict with china this video will fuel my hatred for them. Bunch of Fn whackos!

i guess there is a time i am glad i dont have youtube here at work, but on the same note, from just reading everyones post i will take your word its horrible, do you reckon its just the different cultures over there than here? i just cant imagine walking buy anyone that would need help, just not me.

What about standing there with her so she couldn't get ran over again....what about calling for help. You can do more than just walk away. Had it been me I would have risked prison time. I sure hope this changes some of the laws over there.

I had to look up the homeless man you mentioned.....that's sickening. I just can't fathom not calling 911. Not even the woman he helped would help him.....sad, so very sad.
I agree totally with you. but i dont know what i would have done being brought up in that society...i would like to think i would have helped.

I couldn't help but click to see it. Now it's in my head forever :(
Same as Pakistani army shooting that unarmed boy. This video has messed me up for a bit.

How in the world could the first driver not have seen that kid? She was standing right in front of him?

I'm going to save this in the back of my mind so should the USA ever enter into conflict with china this video will fuel my hatred for them. Bunch of Fn whackos!
hate all you want, your country will never go to war with them. their army is just as big and strong. and lets face it. if they cut off the usa funding. Your country is finished. I am waiting for them to the limit on trading in the yen instead of the dollar....its coming

After watching videos like that, I look forward to the end of days. Just knowing that people like those will not be with me in Heaven is uplifting to me. What have we done?

hate all you want, your country will never go to war with them. their army is just as big and strong. and lets face it. if they cut off the usa funding. Your country is finished. I am waiting for them to the limit on trading in the yen instead of the dollar....its coming

I don't hate them now or have I ever done so. Hatred is something that doesn't sit well inside me.
I only said 'if we enter conflict with them' then I will use this vid to develop a hatred not there. As you say one day the sleeping dragon will wake and cut us off. Then same as we go to war for oil we will go to war for cheap Chinese made Walmart items :laugh:

if they cut off the usa funding. Your country is finished. I am waiting for them to the limit on trading in the yen instead of the dollar....its coming

China holds barely any of the US debt. Most of our debt is owed to ourselves. People only talk about China because they hold a lot of our debt for a foreign country, but 1 trillion is now a drop in a bucket compared to our actual debt including unfunded liabilities -- which at last count is around 100 trillion. Interesting that few talk of Japan - we owe them around 900 billion.

BTW, if you want something to be mad about, look no further than Bank of America & JP Morgan:

HOLY BAILOUT - Federal Reserve Now Backstopping $75 Trillion Of Bank Of America's Derivatives*Trades - Home - The Daily Bail

Bank of America is shifting derivatives in its Merrill investment banking unit to its depository arm, which has access to the Fed discount window and is protected by the FDIC.

JP Morgan is apparently doing the same thing with $79 trillion of notional derivatives guaranteed by the FDIC and Federal Reserve.

What this means for you is that when Europe finally implodes and banks fail, U.S. taxpayers will hold the bag for trillions in CDS insurance contracts sold by Bank of America and JP Morgan.

Back