2 mods

Keeping an eye on mine. Hopefully I got a good one, and hopefully they have improved them. My tank was being destroyed by my belly and thighs, and I was trying to be very careful. Nice pic busarider54.
beerchug.gif

(BusaCruise @ Jan. 19 2007,20:46) take the bra off occasionally and wax the tank ... it just like anything else ...lazy people want to install and forget.

I just took off mine after being in place for more than a year ....  no lines/marks/scratches of any kind ... and I know the buttons/buckles/zippers could have done a number on it.

I now use a full tank cover made by bagster.... it keeps my icon timax gloves from scratching anything.

just remove and wax once a month

beerchug.gif
+1 on  regular waxing / upkeep.

Brethren, and Sistren,

Just got my Bagster in the mail yesterday.  SHAA-WEET !!!!!, absolutely gorgeous.  
super.gif
  Came black with the red and grey stripes and, funny enough, Bagster embroiders "Hayabusa" on the top on both sides.  Blew me away......and the tank bag that I bought to go with it is a spot on match too.  Excellent products.  

I'll sure be glad when A) my busa arrives in San Diego on Thursday, and B) my Race Ready inner panels are done and arrive.  Then it's off to the garage !!!

Spudley
Las Vegas
05' r/b

"RUBBER SIDE DOWN ALL THE TIME !!".

Thanks for the heads up with the tankslapper site. I ordered my clear set and it arrived the next day! Now i have to buff out the area on the back of my tank that my leather jacket dulled.

(dadofthree @ Jan. 24 2007,19:50)
(MPH 200 @ Jan. 19 2007,09:52) I thought second look went out of business a few years back. I have the seat cover on my 2000.
lurk.gif
 Great looking scoot and seat. I had not pictured the different colors with the frame, tank, and hump.  
super.gif
Thank you - I was lucky & found it on e-bay. New old stock never opened. It is very easy to install.

i like the bra. for helping grip the tank with my legs.
i do not like the fuzzy edge on the tank bra

I have a 2nd look tank bra and seats on my zx9. I think I've put 50k miles on the bike since I installed them and have been very happy. Yes they where more expensive, but I think there is a big difference on quality of the vinyl and workmanship.

And as for bras ruining paint, maybe a $35 bar does, I have no experience on that. But my 2nd look bar has left no marks.

I also heard they went out of business.

Back