tank bra

skyhip

Registered
does any body have picture of a 06 llimited editon with the Second Look tank bra on it or just a picture of the bra itself.

I believe there's some pics on the site. I've been told they take up to a month to ship

Here's the one on my 2006. This is my 2nd one, I love these.

New_06_Bra.JPG

(skyhip @ Jul. 28 2007,01:51) does any body have picture of a 06 llimited editon with the Second Look tank bra on it or just a picture of the bra itself.
Yes they are much slower now that they are back in busniss. Back in 2004 on my first order it got to me in less that two weeks. The 2nd one took a little over a month. But it looks great and fits very well. The above photo of the black and gray was the first day I put it on the bike it has since shrunk up some for a better fix. If I had it to do all over again I would get another second look bra for the 2008 bike!!!

DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE BACK IN BUSINESS. THANKS A LOT FOR THE POST. ALWAYS GOOD INFO ON THIS SITE.
bowdown.gif

I wash my bike with the bra on. But you have to lift the gas tank so the two screws in front of the tank. and the seat has to be removed, so two more bolts.

Back