2 grown men on motorcycle at the same time?

I made him burn them
laugh.gif

He only has one eye ball left....you will have to teach him braille....if he looks at that post, his last peeper is a goner for sure
laugh.gif

my portable "Gaydar" set has detected extreme gayness in this post......it could be the donnie picture, or it could be in one of the replies. We are currently working to narrow the signal down......results should be available soon.
jump9.gif

my portable "Gaydar" set has detected extreme gayness in this post......it could be the donnie picture, or it could be in one of the replies. We are currently working to narrow the signal down......results should be available soon.  
jump9.gif
we know what your looking for.........

you know, you made it REAL hard to turn that around on you to make you sound gay.

That ain't right
laugh.gif
I'm thinkin' NOBODY wants to see that.

I'd delete that,but I don't wanna seem anti-gay.

Thrasher ol' pal...will you please delete that....YUK
Im sorry. I looked at what you wanted me to delete and I threw up on my keyboard and a chunk of something landed on the delete key and deleted the picture.. dang...
I hate when that happens
wink.gif

jump9.gif
we know what your looking for.........

I like men's hairy butts, aka. the mangina.
My nickname is "Captain Colon", please use that name for me from now on.
Why Ben, i never knew.
laugh.gif
devil.gif
AAAssjani.gif
ices_rofl.gif
poke.gif
poke.gif
poke.gif

I had no idea you played butt darts. LOLOLOL

Oh crap, i've awaken a sleeping giant.

poke.gif

poke.gif

When you ride on the busa and you have someone behind you.. there are a couple of issues, first one. The passenger needs to hold on to something.
Well, these two guys are at least wearing their protection. Seems like the guy in the back is making sure there's PLENTY of room. Oh by the way, the title of this pic is...Mount Up 1

Mount_Up_1.JPG

When you have a passenger on the back of the busa, every time you slow down. They tend to slide forward. Their crotch tends to slide into your rear end and presses really tight.

Now I am getting shivers up and down my spine..
rock.gif

wow.gif

Pictures down tell the whole story, I'm sure the guy to the left is not relieving himself on the gas pump, ooh can I say Pump?

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: "pump,pump,pump"|1138318263 -->

Mount_Up_2.JPG

Good Grief Austin, what are you doing?
rock.gif
?? that's my mother!!
That's not your mother, that's a man, baby!!!!

Are you blokes scared that you may like it and convert or something? Geez, talk about insecurities. If anything, it is the weight of a bloke smashing my balls into the tank that is the real issue. It is a lot harder to push a fella back into their seat when they slide forward under even light braking. Until they get used to it, get them to put a hand on the tankbra. Anyway, the look of terror and the tremor in the voice will make them shut up about how quick the latest subaru offering is for a while. Maybe we are a bit different down under, I know my mates don't want to root me. It might be different in the States.

ha. I am just looking for a bite. I'm sure some redneck will have a go.
biggrin.gif

Back