2 grown men on motorcycle at the same time?

umairhashmi

Registered
Is it just me or does anyone else also thinks its really gay if you see 2 grown men on any kind of a motorcycle at the same time? Eww

Not that I am TOTALLY homophobic. But I think any heterosexual male. while understanding and open minded, is still I think to some extent homophobic

I have no problems with homosexuals. I am a Christian and God doesn’t hate homosexuals, he hates the life style..

For me… I figure live and let live. As long as they don’t push their life style on me.. I don’t care.

Why the long explanation? so people understand I an not a super homophobic when I say it would be a cold day in he11 when I rode a guy on the back of my bike..

If I were out with someone who had a bike accident.. they are either getting a ride in an ambulance. Or they can ride with the tow truck driver

When you ride on the busa and you have someone behind you.. there are a couple of issues, first one. The passenger needs to hold on to something. My wife.. my nieces, my sister, my girl friend.. I don’t care what they hold on to. They can wrap their arms around my waste. I don’t care.. a guy on the other hand.. man that just don’t even sound right.. I can only imagine it would feel even worse.

Second issue.. when you have a passenger on the back of the busa, every time you slow down. They tend to slide forward. Their crotch tends to slide into your rear end and presses really tight.

Doesn’t feel sick or perverted if that happens with my wife.. or my sister, or my nieces.. or my girl friend. But I aint having no guys crotch pressed up all tight and shid into my a$$.. that just doing sound right.. and I imagine it would even feel less right..

Sooooo there is my input… next…

Thanks.. now I am getting shivers up and down my spine.. ick

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138154153 -->

If they are over the age of ten they best be holding a gas can...

Well , if thats how you feel. I respect your opinion.
Personally , I have no problem carrying a dude as a passenger . I think the first time I rode a motorcycle , my brother was behind . Yz80 for those into dirt bikes.

SO  , I m okay with carrying a male if its an emergency or they just want to know what it feels like riding on the buSA ( SURE BEATS HAVING THEM RIDE IT with no experience and CRASH IT ).

Now, I m not into picking up HITCH HICKERS OR CALLING BUDDIES FOR A ROMANTIC CRUISE .

I think its okay if I know the person . I dont care what people think .

<!--EDIT|hionbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138150694 -->

laugh.gif
I can confess i rode on back one time had to go over to dealer pick up the bike after a service friend wanted to take off on a ride from there was the first and last i didn't care for it one bit
wow.gif
that's some scary stuff riding back there
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Personally , I have no problem carrying a dude as a passenger . I think the first time I rode a motorcycle , my brother was behind . Yz80 for those into dirt bikes.

SO , I m okay with carrying a male if its an emergency or they just want to know what it feels like riding on the buSA ( SURE BEATS HAVING THEM RIDE IT with no experience and CRASH IT ).

Now, I m not into picking up HITCH HICKERS OR CALLING BUDDIES FOR A ROMANTIC CRUISE .

Dude.. not criticizing you one bit... I was just stating how I feel.. just with my upbringing... the path of I have been on.. I just dont feel comfortable...

I would not think anything weird about seeing two guys... ok thats a lie.. a part of me would go "eewww" but for the most part I wouldn't think or say much.

Unless of coursed I saw the guy in the back reachng around and playing pocket pool with the guy in the front then I would (excuse me while I go hurl)

Anyway.. no worries...

wink.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138151142 -->

You never know the situation, so I will say its okay. Most riders do not like having a guy back there because they are so heavy.

My buds 1K got pinched in Daytona 2 years ago- for a second, the dumb azz, considered me riding him home.
I'm not a homophob, but if it aint life and death, no dudes that aint my kids.

<!--EDIT|hbr-06busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138151641 -->

SO  , I m okay with carrying a male if its an emergency or they just want to know what it feels like riding on the buSA ( SURE BEATS HAVING THEM RIDE IT with no experience and CRASH IT ).

Dude.. not criticizing you one bit... I was just stating how I feel.. just with my upbringing... the path of I have been on.. I just dont feel comfortable...

I would not think anything weird about seeing two guys... ok thats a lie.. a part of me would go "eewww" but for the most part I wouldn't think or say much.

Unless of coursed I saw the guy in the back reachng around and playing pocket pool with the guy in the front then I would (excuse me while I go hurl)

Anyway..  no worries...  

wink.gif
yep . thats why I said ." I respect your opinion"
i understand different upbringings etc...

I grew up in europe and africa . Things are a little different there. I remember 10 years ago wearing my tight levis 501. Now, THe baggier the better.

biggrin.gif

Not gonna happen here,specially on my Harleys!
I dont even let my wife on the back.....

Personally I've no problem with either of my two sons on the back.. and they're big lads...

But they gotta face backwards......
tounge.gif

+1....
or a beer run!
Yeah, there are VERY few exceptions to the "No more balls than tires" rule...
umnik.gif
I'm not sure a beer run is one of 'em.

The only exceptions I can think of would be:

The gas can (or emergency repair parts) scenario...

The crashed bike/ride to the ER or home scenario...

and, The Father/Brother rule which allows for immediate family members...

There might be one or two more exceptions but that's the only ones I can think of at the moment.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138153244 -->

Back