2 grown men on motorcycle at the same time?

i got this friend who begged me to take him for a ride--he was a total speed freak and had never rode in anything faster than a stock mustang--after about a month or two i finally broke down and threw him on the back.

Everything thrasher said becomes brutaly obvious in the first 10 seconds of the ride--Richard Simons in a tu-tu singing "im a little tea pot" isnt close to how gay it felt!!
Long story short ,it was a fast ride and he loved every minute of it--blew his mind!!!
He commited suicide about a month later---damn glad i gave him a ride- although thats the last male on the back of my bike
smile.gif

Well , if thats how you feel. I respect your opinion.
Personally , I have no problem carrying a dude as a passenger . I think the first time I rode a motorcycle , my brother was behind . Yz80 for those into dirt bikes.

SO , I m okay with carrying a male if its an emergency or they just want to know what it feels like riding on the buSA ( SURE BEATS HAVING THEM RIDE IT with no experience and CRASH IT ).

Now, I m not into picking up HITCH HICKERS OR CALLING BUDDIES FOR A ROMANTIC CRUISE .

I think its okay if I know the person . I dont care what people think .
Why do the bars in San Diego have all the stools upside down?...so they can fit 2 riders with 2 passengers each!
tounge.gif

Just kiddin'.

Not a very comfortable feeling for me, but I did give my brother-in-law a ride cause he wanted to see what it felt like. That was definitely an exception, though.

i have taken both male and female passengers..

no complaints.. only thing males are heavier.. so when slowing down they may force you into the gas tank..

if i ride behind someone.. i know to keep my distance.... will lean my bottom back rearwards... .like a slant.. there is plenty of room for two guys with the trunks separated. on other thing just thought of.. i wear a armour jacket and i believe the armour goes pretty low on the back.

no big deal
smile.gif

never thought it was gay looking..

Dude...When i was growing up in India all my friends had motorcycles ,the ones with the long single seats ugly like the "ZX 14" lol...and we always rode on the back of each others bike not once did it cross my mind it looked gay....
Now that i am here i hear all kinds of stuff about two guys on a bike....As a matter of fact when we saw pictures of football players or baseball players we thaught those tights were gay Especially when they pile up on each other...lol..

I think it is all in the way you look at it...and the way you feel about it....

No men,
unless it is a real emergency and there is no other choice.
If a guy wants to ride, he can buy his own bike.

No men,
Emergency?

didnt you ever hear about the two guys in the desert.

One got a rattle snake bite on his penis..

His friend left him there and ran back to town to ask the Doctor what to do with a rattle snake bite, the doctor told him to make an X incision over each fang puncture and suck the venom out

His friend ran all the way back and told him the doctor said he was going to die..

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138156589 -->

If they are over the age of ten they best be holding a gas can...
+1....
or a beer run!
Yeah, there are VERY few exceptions to the "No more balls than tires" rule...  
umnik.gif
I'm not sure a beer run is one of 'em.

The only exceptions I can think of would be:

The gas can (or emergency repair parts) scenario...

The crashed bike/ride to the ER or home scenario...

and, The Father/Brother rule which allows for immediate family members...

There might be one or two more exceptions but that's the only ones I can think of at the moment.
wink.gif
+1

& if it is an out of gas situation, 1 should take the can while the other waits by his out of gas vehicle. I do take my 6 year old on short slow rides and I will continue to do so until he is a young teenager and can start to ride his own scooter.

There is no way I am taking the chance of letting my friends see me driving another guy around (even if he runs out of gas in a desert), except for my 5yr old. It would be years before the jokes ended
cool.gif

Uhhhh... I'd rather walk thanks... The thought of someones fun stick bumping all over me is not appealing...

Have some self-esteem.  It doesn't matter one bit if it's a guy on the back.  I'm not screwing 'em and they're not copping a feel.  It's a small world and there is no time for petty EGO's.  Put your homophobic...errrr homosexual feelings aside. It's just another human being for god's sake!  Besides, I'd rather have some guys PANTS touch my back than shake hands with one more snot spreading germ encrusted hand shaker. Now that's grosss!

Very gay. The only thing that would even be counted as a reason to do it. If the dude you went riding with his bike broke down and you were too far to walk any place.

No men,
I agree, I'm not taking a guy for a joy ride, but if its an emergency sure I would give a friend a ride. Maybe some of you guys are a little scared you might like a guy behind you. A little insecure maybe?
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

I see nothing wrong with 2 grown men on a bike...

out for a toodle on petticoat lane...

post_12_80542_m_A.jpg

or a nice family for that matter. momma,poppa,and baby.

I guess this will soon be PoppaPac,Mrs.Pac and BabyPac.

You know sometimes,I wake-up just hating myself...

ya right...
laugh.gif

post_12_79385_image001.jpg

Back