2 grown men on motorcycle at the same time?

Now Ron...behave!!!
laugh.gif

Double standard, we know, we know...
tounge.gif

I've given other guys a lift before when there's no practical alternative transportation. (ie. they would have to walk) Otherwise I just tell them they have failed to meet the mandantory Passenger Cuteness Requirements.

What a stupid topic.  If your worried about it, you're probably not sure of yourself. A solid heterosexual knows his mind and wants. It shouldn't be a second thought  to him what others might think....they have the problem.

anyone ever ridden with a chick with implants?
smile.gif
wow. hit the brakes, and usually boobs just squish against your back... this chicks boobs were SOLID and it felt kinda wierd, ut very cool! everyone should try it sometime.

What a stupid topic.  If your worried about it, you're probably not sure of yourself. A solid heterosexual knows his mind and wants. It shouldn't be a second thought  to him what others might think....they have the problem.
Actually. for me.. I don’t care what others think.. I hug male friends if I have not seen them in awhile..

I have hugged gay friends..

Got no problems with showing affection to my sons..

And I really don’t care what people think if they saw some guy on the back of my Busa...

So all you peeps saying it is a homophobic thing and we are worried about what people think. I really don’t give a rats a$$ to what people think

What I do worry about.. is I don’t want to know what a mans penis feels like pressed against my but.. has nothing to do with what it looks like.. there is an

Acceptable Strange Penis Perimeter (ASPP) around my a$$.. which is usually about 2 feet. any penis other than my own cannot be within 2 feet of my a$$

wow.gif

I think you guys (gays?) are afraid of your own reactions to having a guy behind you...  
smile.gif

Seen the Seinfeld episode with George and the male masseur?

"I think it moved Jerry!"
+1 this must be it.. You nailed it in a head.
biggrin.gif
I like that "Not that there is anything wrong with that" gay episode.

Thrasher you are really homophobic, sounds like you are afraid you are gonna like it or something.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Just say no to 2 men on one bike unless it's for a purpose. Pleasure rides or cruising, HELL no.

I think you guys (gays?) are afraid of your own reactions to having a guy behind you...  
smile.gif

Seen the Seinfeld episode with George and the male masseur?

"I think it moved Jerry!"
+1 this must be it.. You nailed it in a head.
biggrin.gif
I like that "Not that there is anything wrong with that" gay episode.

Thrasher you are really homophobic,  sounds like you are afraid you are gonna like it or something.
biggrin.gif
Oh yeah... ohhh baby....

Im sorry.. but when ever the whole two guys think rears its ugly purple head (uhh no pun intended) the words of a once famous person (may he rest in peace) comes to mind

How can one man look at another mans hairy a$$ and find true love...
wow.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

How can one man look at another mans hairy a$$ and find true love...  
wow.gif

biggrin.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Who are we, really, to question true love of any kind?  Really?  
tounge.gif
where is Pac when we need him ?
Ohhhh Gawd!!! please I beg you pleeeaasee no pics!! I will have to leave this thread if that happens!!!! I had to gouge out one eye last time. I only have one eye left and i need it~!!!!

Back