1st oil change

I don't see how this many people are having issues changing the oil...?

My fairings came off without any trouble and the filter slips through (without removing anything) a couple different ways just like the Gen-I.  Am I missing something here....?
rock.gif
My fairings came right off too, the second time. The first time for the pipe it took a little longer but now it's no problem. There was no room for the filter to come out anywhere but I did my first oil change after I did the full Yosh R77 exhaust and maybe the header pipes have different spacing or clearance issues than stock pipes or other after market pipes.

Same here, that's why I had to remove the oil cooler line to remove the filter. Has anybody else with R-77 full system had any problems?

I have the full Brocks system and there is no room to remove the filter. I remove the oil line and remove filter, no problem and simple. The oil line is o-ringed and seals perfectly. As with anything else, pay attention to what you are doing as well as a test fire once the job has been completed to ensure you are leak free. Once you verify, your back on the road safely.

I have the full Brocks system and there is no room to remove the filter.  I remove the oil line and remove filter, no problem and simple.  The oil line is o-ringed and seals perfectly.  As with anything else, pay attention to what you are doing as well as a test fire once the job has been completed to ensure you are leak free. Once you verify, your back on the road safely.
I have the full brocks alien. I called their customer support ask what they suggest. They said to unbolt the can and just push the pipes down a bit since they are on springs. I haven't tried it yet so Im not sure how good of a solution that is. Just passing it on from their CS.

Back