1st gear wheelie

Good Luck, remember to post an MP3 of that bad boy once you get it right, I want to hear that mother...

Hey, don't make me come up there...
MP3...forget that...I'll hold it up to the fuggin' phone...hee hee

Hey , you come up here an' yer good times are covered .
Royal treatment...all the way....

I was just about to slip into something a little more comfortable.....the tee-shirt I was gonna thro on made me think of that cute lil' Irish house-mouse of yers....
chec this out...she'll get a kick....

tee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, Nice...Got a smile outta the house mouse...One of these days I'll make it back to the Northwest. Man I really dug it up there.

Rode my first full length 1st gear wheelie the other day... My buddy on his F3 wanted to see how fast bus really is... So, I let him start out, and I hit it hard. Front end lifted like it was full of helium. I have finally gotten over the fear of looping so, I don't let the throttle off instantly... Instead, I eased it back a hair when I got uncomfortable. Then, as it dropped a little, I cracked it open a hair. I kept this up until I passed him and switched into 2nd gear. He was freaking out, since he watched my launch in the mirror. It was SCHWEET!

ha ha.....belated congrats, m8 !!
the problem with wheelies (especially on a 'busa) is that they are......EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE !!

"If Ya Wanna Have Fun.....Ya Gotta Keep It On 1" !!!! :thumbsup:

the problem with wheelies (especially on a 'busa) is that they are......EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE !!

"If Ya Wanna Have Fun.....Ya Gotta Keep It On 1" !!!! :thumbsup:

You may want to look at the date this thread was posted :poke::rofl:

Originally Posted by bazmaniac

"If Ya Wanna Have Fun.....Ya Gotta Keep It On 1" !!!!

You may want to look at the date this thread was posted

>>>>& YOU may wanna look at MY TEXT !!!! :poke: X2 4 U !!! :rofl:

Originally Posted by bazmaniac

"If Ya Wanna Have Fun.....Ya Gotta Keep It On 1" !!!!

You may want to look at the date this thread was posted

>>>>& YOU may wanna look at MY TEXT !!!! :poke: X2 4 U !!! :rofl:

The OP does not even post on this board anymore :poke: X3 :rofl:

Back