?180/50/17 wtd

If it was actually their fault and they sent you the wrong tire I would have them send the correct tire. I would prefer to have the 190 on my rear end but a 180 can be run if needed but not the preferred tire for most. . Depends on what you do with your bike. If you are rolling on/near the edge of a 190 then you might need to send it back. If you still have an inch on the sides of a 190 then a 180 might do you ok.

PS: Stick on it what the bike calls for.

190's are usually more expensive. Which did you pay for?

i paid for a 190 they are send a 190 out but it want be here until the 16 and i have some where to be on Monday that's why i was asking so i would know to mount and go or just wait

Still depends on how you are planning to ride on it. It would do fine to get you somewhere but how hard are you planning on riding it? A highway trip I wouldn't worry too much about it, a hard ride through the mountains...I'd do the 190.

Will the seller take back a used tire?

Confidence in your tires goes a very long way!

I tried both a 180 and a 200 on my 1000.

You can feel quite a difference both in weight and handling.

The 180 allows a lighter feel in the turns and can actually get a little quicker turn out of it but not as much side to lean on.

You can roll rubber down the sidewall a lot easier on a 180...but to me a 190 feels much better on the back of a Busa.

BTW: Any official tire answer HAS to go through our tire pro Tuf. :laugh:

Personally as stated I feel better running a 190, of course I was double up 95% of the time too so that makes a difference. A 180 will do fine as long as you are not getting off the sides.

Take into consideration the extra weight of the Busa then how much rider weight is on top.

Now if you went with a 180 55, you gain much faster steering, the bike will drop into a corner faster.

Back