1441 pros cons

I've decided the a 1441 bore is best for my needs instead of a turbo. What are pros and cons and any tips. Also where to find a good builder near MI
Where at in Michigan? Ricks Custom Cycle in Garden City Michigan (Rick Livy and his son Cory) do great work. They do a lot of turbo builds, but also build N/A motors, dyno on sight, can tune with ECU editor, MaxxECU etc.

Where at in Michigan? Ricks Custom Cycle in Garden City Michigan (Rick Livy and his son Cory) do great work. They do a lot of turbo builds, but also build N/A motors, dyno on sight, can tune with ECU editor, MaxxECU etc.
How do they stack up to Carpenter reputation. That's all I hear about everywhere I go

How do they stack up to Carpenter reputation. That's all I hear about everywhere I go
I dont think Rick ports heads etc., pretty sure he builds motors with parts guys have ported elsewhere etc., but be best to talk with him directly. He is local to me and the only person i trust mechanically to touch my stuff. They machine all of my enclosure stuff i do for ecu adapters, flash boxes, etc., they do a little of everything honestly. they also make billet oil pans and various other products.

I dont think Rick ports heads etc., pretty sure he builds motors with parts guys have ported elsewhere etc., but be best to talk with him directly. He is local to me and the only person i trust mechanically to touch my stuff. They machine all of my enclosure stuff i do for ecu adapters, flash boxes, etc., they do a little of everything honestly. they also make billet oil pans and various other products.
Ok. I'm going to see if I can have those sent to carpenter or purchase them and have ricks put together

Back