12/21/2012 Party Plan...

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
If you know about the date..... (It is also my Birthday, so two birds with one stone)

Ok planning is starting now for the big BIG going away shindig... Of course this is assuming it is at the "end" of the day.. (after all, who would end the world at the start of the day, so much too do)..

Steak, Lobster, and of course "ice cream" cake..

Somehow, could this be a self fulfilling prophecy?

Don't know and I'm not going to worry about it... all I wanna know is if I'll get an invite!

I am planning on renting a few Lambo's that week for my friends so we can crash them. :cheerleader:
If you were not so far away I would race over there and run them into your house for you to watch the grand finale.:laugh:

oh,....and why would the World end on a Wednesday?:whistle:

Since there is no need to worry about the bill maybe you could rent Texas Motor Speedway. Nice central location, great track, penthouse suites and room enough for everyone.:beerchug:

Since there is no need to worry about the bill maybe you could rent Texas Motor Speedway. Nice central location, great track, penthouse suites and room enough for everyone.:beerchug:

Ooooh! I vote for this option! I'll bring everything I have that's got a motor in it!

....maybe even that used Veyron I just picked up real cheap....

Ooooh! I vote for this option! I'll bring everything I have that's got a motor in it!

....maybe even that used Veyron I just picked up real cheap....

:rofl:

Veyron, shmeron, just a puddle jumper........

randy are you saying i have to wait 3 years for you to throw a party i can attend?
:poke:???

I don't think I'll be able to break out of the FEMA camp for the track day. Hopefully I can get a day pass arranged.

Might want to kick it off the weekend before. Like you said it could be at the start of the day. I would hate to be just unloading the tattoo equipment and look up and see a comet. Oh heah did I mention I will be giving free tattoos always wanted to try it. BTW is this thing invite only or can I RSVP now?

Ok so we gotta pull this off a bit early before "comet" man takes off, DjSin goes loopy and of course before the "END of the world"

Activities so far.. (Feel free to add!)

Rental car demo derby 9-? (when ever the last car dies I guess)
Free tatts for newbs? (very cool...)
Lambo road racing.. We gotta ok this with the insurance company of course
Naked lady chase.. (Volunteers) ?
Phone your boss hour... (this oughta be good huh?)

I'll be floating high above the danger in a balloon. You know....like balloon boy recently was :whistle:

But I'll be sure to wave to ya'll as I float by and you're getting sucked up by the gaping chasms of the Earth's core :poke:

:laugh:

Back