2012 is doom upon us?

I will believe the end is Neigh when angelina finaly gets out of my bed and goes home I hate slappers that dont get the bus home after a kiss and cuddle

Yep read about my tyres and tell me about the end of the world
Are they Tomahawks?
rofl.gif

As long as nothing happens to affect my day to day life I dont care

If something DOES happen on a large scale that I have no control over that affects my day to day life, well I will worry about it then and deal with things as they come.

If I am killed during said event, then it pretty much wont matter will it?

Do not worry about tomorrow for todays worries are sufficient

we need somthing as an devine intervention such as someone changing the signature on here and we could all be living in Monaco with those southern French lip lickers, sun beach and sex 20 times a day If anybody can sort it ricky colie is the man !!!!!!!!! BRING IT ON RICKY!!!!

As long as nothing happens to affect my day to day life I dont care

If something DOES happen on a large scale that I have no control over that affects my day to day life, well I will worry about it then and deal with things as they come.

If I am killed during said event, then it pretty much wont matter will it?

Do not worry about tomorrow for todays worries are sufficient
Matt. 6:34

Lets not forget what happened when Y2K came..OH yea.. NOTHING! Other than the homemade firecrackers that we made
lol1.gif

I think we should get Tom Cruise to weigh in on the subject....He seems to have a straight line to those aliens that are coming to the earth!!!

Hee Hee Hee.....

images.jpg

I was reading up on some of this the other day for S&G's. Einstein supposedly had a theory that around this time the earth would cross the "equator of the galaxy" which would cause the poles to shift. Other stuff also that i don't understand. Something about the frequency of the earth is normally 7mhz, but now its increasing to 11mhz and rising. This is supposed to indicate a future shift in the magnetic poles. Don't know if i believe it, but it is interesting. I should start a church and start making some money off of this.

I also know a world turning event that will happen b4 the end
cool.gif
The next American Idol will be crowned?

Wait, I just had a thought. What if the next American Idol was Jesus. That would be cheating though because he would have divine intervention. Of course Simon Cowell would still slam him and Paula would still be as dumb as a rock. But then again he's Jesus, he wouldn't cheat would he? Hmmmm
please.gif
What song would he do? I'd like to see Jesus do some Pop and Lock breakin while he
belts out "We are the World".

When I first saw the Discovery channel show, the first thing I thought was that after this year, we'd only have 1 more election year to deal with.  That's worth the end of the world for me.

Back