1:6 scale Busa graphics?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I just picked up one of those cheap r/c Busa knockoffs from walmart in 1:6 scale. Its not TRULY a busa cause its missin a few key styling points but for those that know, they know lol. Anyways i've dismantled it and it'll probly go to paint this weekend but i'm lookin for anyone that could possibly make kanji's in 1:6 scale as well as some graphics? Anyone got any ideas?

Also what are the measurements of the original size Kanji on the farings so I can tell graphics shops?

KennyMac. I bet he could do a set of shrunken decals...even add some light reflective if you like.
Is this the one that comes with a posable rider on it? Something around $45? I was going to buy one, but thought I'd wait until after Christmas. Its blue and silver.

1/6th scale? I've only seen them up to 1/12th. Please post pics when done!

all_coholic.gif

first coat of paint done last night at work on "break" lol. Some touch ups to do then clear and reassembly. I've also painted the reservoir caps, bar ends, triple clamp plate and levers to match. I think i'll just wait for graphics for the side accents instead of painting. I always end up with a bad edge and then end up wetsanding too much n have to re-clear. lol

Contact Rodney 1300Busa I believe. I just PM'ed you his e-mail address. He's responsible for the chroms Zuk decals on the bottom of my fairings.

Man I saw one of those before Christmas and thought it looked like a morphed Busa/zx12. How does it work? Post pics!

LOL I couldn't tell ya how well it works. As soon as I got it home I started tearin it apart for paint. I've got some touch up work to do tomorrow after work then clear and I should be able to put it all back together n get it ready for pics. Then once I get the graphics i'll post pics again

Erie riders have waaaaay too much time on their hands in the winter
tounge.gif

LOL

I've got three models of the Busa dude...one in plastic...one in metal and one in stone...

Real busa is sitting in a garage all lonely though
sad.gif

(redkat05 @ Dec. 22 2006,15:05) I just picked up one of those cheap r/c Busa knockoffs from walmart in 1:6 scale. Its not TRULY a busa cause its missin a few key styling points but for those that know, they know lol. Anyways i've dismantled it and it'll probly go to paint this weekend but i'm lookin for anyone that could possibly make kanji's in 1:6 scale as well as some graphics? Anyone got any ideas?
i want to see pic's when your done. see what happens when the winter roles through. just a few months left to go.
laugh.gif

GS man what'd you end up doin with your bike? I haven't heard from chris in forever

Back