Busa model kits??

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I've looked and LOOKED for busa model kits but biggest i've found is those crappy walmart ones that are 1:12 scale. I did a Honda CBR 954 that is a 1:6 and its badass. Would like to find one as big for the busa so if anyone knows of any i'd love a tip in the right direction

I'd love to find a sportbike kit that was 1:6 or 1:8 at least. When I was stationed in Okinawa , Japan you could get them cheap . Like for $35 bucks . Now I've been kinda hooked on the Gundam perfect/Master grade series.

<!--EDIT|tinmann
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151897727 -->

Think the biggest I had was a 1:12 or a 1:18 or something like that.

Tamiya, if I believe correctly.

NewRay makes a kit for the 954 and the ducati 999 in 1:6

They make busa Transformers too. But Women look at 2 grown men trying to figure out how to make them work for an hour, kinda wierd.
laugh.gif

If anyone wants Hayabusas made out of stone - let me know. I can get them made 1:5 / 1:9 scale

It will be a tad pricey...my estimate is close to $200.00

Solid black granite or whatever my artisan thinks is easier to work with to get the finer details.

If you have a particular picture of a rider leaning in a corner or something - finalize and let me know. I will get one piece made for me and everyone else can get either stone - OR use my piece as a negative for moulding brass etc.

This is a big project but I think the end result will be fantastic...

well do it and get some pics put up cause i'm sure that'd be a badass edition to ANY desk

Done...

Im sending a picture that I like + a Tamiya model to India for sculpting in stone.

Should have the end result in 1-2 months if not sooner...

Back