1/4 mile mph debate....

There is, but the debate is you cannot do it with a mostly stock busa..

Rider weighed around 160 lbs. I couldn't delete the first pic or I would have. Someone posted there was no way to hit high 150s without being 120 lbs

Rider weighed around 160 lbs. I couldn't delete the first pic or I would have. Someone posted there was no way to hit high 150s without being 120 lbs

We're talking factory stock dude lol

That's not with alot of passes under the bike and a heavy rider I'm guessing.. :rofl:

that was the pass You did at woodburn Goldenchild . But I think I was wrong ,it might have been 146mph . It was along time ago .

I have a shortened wheel base raised cbr600 I regularly do that on. It's got shinkos and I bought it from TufBusa.

On a 100% OEM bone stock bike, no way unless the guy is 70lbs...and even then hard to believe unless it's lowered, stock height I'd have to see...

What kind of 60' is he pulling?

On a 100% OEM bone stock bike, no way unless the guy is 70lbs...and even then hard to believe unless it's lowered, stock height I'd have to see...

What kind of 60' is he pulling?

Haha see. I wasn't saying it wasn't possible on a factory ENGINE bike, just not a 100% factory everything bike

I agree with frisbee, because I'm set up similar to him and run numbers very similar. I've been 9.71 at 153mph.

My stock BKing runs 12.10 at 120s mph. Thats when I leave the bar and run down all the harley riders to the next bar!!!

OK, I'm kidding, I don't ride to bars......

Today I was at the track and couldn't get my busa over 113 but I'm not sure if it was 1/8 or 1/4 mile track I hope 1/8 reading this

I gave up on him...lol. He has his mind made up that the track is correct. We will be going to the track soon and I will get a pic of the time slip if it ever does above 150.

All stock and stock motor are two different things.

All stock is a handful to ride, but with an all stock motor and stock wheel base I've gone 8.61 @ 157 MPH.

The bike is completely stock...big pipes and all. No mods at all...only mod is taking the big mufflers off for weight. :rofl:

All stock and stock motor are two different things.

All stock is a handful to ride, but with an all stock motor and stock wheel base I've gone 8.61 @ 157 MPH.

that is fast !! What is the rules for an All Stock class?

that is fast !! What is the rules for an All Stock class?

Not sure, I'm just an ET bracket racer. Trying to go fast while keeping it alive and in one piece!

The guys back East that run the Real Street class, now that right there is some AMAZING riding.

Back