lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

Blah!  This looks like it should be a HONDA color scheme!  WTF are they thinking?
RED.jpg

I can wait til '08 or longer for a new Busa.... I have the '06 LE and am not in a hurry for the value to drop though the floor when a new one comes out.

I don't know why some of you guys are crying......I have an 06 and for a 7 year old design you have performance parts out the a#@...with minor mods.....nothing can keep up...you just can't compete with perfection....as for the new 14 most are scared anyway...

My thoughts
biggrin.gif

BNG this year just means another year of filling the "parts well" for us.

I can't remember that last time a sportbike bike was around that for 8 straight years where almost every single part is interchangable with all previous years.
beerchug.gif

Personally, I would probably never buy another Busa....I am nearly 100% satisfied with mine....and the mods I have / can do with her.

I wouldn't mind having that new all black V-Rod. It's cool looking IMO.

Who cares! All this properganda is killling me! Let's just live for today! So let's focus on riding out like the big dog's we are, and beat up on some KAWS.
guns.gif

The blue for the 07 busa is ugly. Did anyone notice there is no Limited Edition on the Suzuki site yet? Did they do away with the limited?
I hope the 08 is an early release.

Back