07 Busa (let's end the talk!)

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Can we finally, now, end the talk and speculation....
rock.gif

We have word from the Paris show that the new 07 Hayabusa is just "bold new graphics"... and that is CONFIRMED!!!!

No more speculation about 07 required....

...BUT... they have left open a huge window for 2008!!! And many industry insiders have already said that 08 is THE new year for the next generation Busa....

SO.... Nothing for 2007 (as expected from most here)

... NEW performance from the 08 model in time.... and it will come in time (as expected).

No more popping of corn!!! If you want popcorn, give me a shout-out!!!! I'll hook you up!!!!

Well no-one has seen pics yet!!!...LOL

And the early release nonsense has been around since 0?...if and when they do re-make the Busa?it will come out the same time as all the rest..

I'm kinda glad..ower Busa are not so oldskool anymore!!

pirate.gif

C'mon... we all ride "the beast" on the road every single day (most of us) and we can testify that this bike is alread flawless...

F^^l the 14! The Busa is still King!!!! Many road tests have proven it!!!... and we're still riding the KING through 2008!!!.......

Enjoy.... I will be!!!

Red rover, red rover, send BigD right over.... SNAP!!!

NOTHING!!!

... yet.

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 22 2006,05:28) Red rover, red rover, send BigD right over.... SNAP!!!

NOTHING!!!

... yet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What are U doing up so early anyway Pan ?

laugh.gif

Anything not backed by a dealership showroom floor is just rumor, including the '08.
argue.gif

I'll believe it when I see it.

--Wag--

this is just my thoughts, but i would almost be willing to bet that suzuki waits till the 10 year anniversary before releasing the "new" busa. suzuki knows that all the loyal busa owners are always speculating and saying "next year will be the new busa", but like i just said, i bet they will wait for the 10th year to release it.

(Wag @ Sep. 22 2006,05:36) Anything not backed by a dealership showroom floor is just rumor, including the '08.
argue.gif

I'll believe it when I see it.

--Wag--
+1....... The new 1K sure looks good though and IMO, the duals on it look sharp. I personally wonder if there will ever be a "new" hayabusa.

gixxer.com has links to the new 1K and color schemes. And I hear a 3 way adjustable fuel map switch on the throttle side?

4a.jpg

BLACK.jpg

RED.jpg

YELLOW.jpg

These could only be Euro colors only. If these are photochopped, they're dayum good ones. Looks authentic to me.

How about the B-King? If that's made reality, I personally will get one of those instead of a new Busa.

Im diggin it.

The yellow is cool b/c it has the Corona/Alstare Suzuki WSB team colors.

Doh chit....I'm looking for a second bike around Feb and although I'm already driving myself nuts with the possible choices...I was hoping for a revamped 1000 with either a kick arse color scheme (like the '06 750s) or....ALL BLACK.

Looks like I got another STRONG consideration in the black GSXR, assuming that is a 1000 and...it's U.S. color scheme.

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 22 2006,13:26) That all black is SWEET!!!
+2......one of the best looking new bikes I've seen. I may have one of them sitting beside the busa next year.

Back