'07 or '08 Busa

Silvrsrfer

Registered
Hi All,

New to the forum.

I am in the market for a Busa or (please don't flame me, dare I say, the Busa rival..won't mention the name) and I was wondering if there is any significant difference in the foot/leg position between the '07 and '08 Busa's? (probably not much if any right?) I am not too thrilled with the new tail design with the '08, but I am still considering her or the '07 or the other bike.

I look forward to any opinions on the bikes you can share.

I am 6'2" so the more leg room/comfort the better, even millimeters would be nice. I am not too concerned with reach since I have long arms.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Ride safe.

764039918111_0_ALB.jpg

the 07's can be had for around 10g's out the door, its hard to argue against a couple extra grand in the pocket
winkold.gif

I really doubt you'll be uncomfortable on either. I am 6'6" and have a bad left knee but am still comfortable on my '07. Last summer I rode from 10am till 8pm with few stops and was fine all day.

+1 on the busa and either model with the Buell peg mod. You'll get 1-2 inches more leg room with the mod.

The first version is a much better looking bike. it will be a classic like a 40 Ford, and the 08s will be like a 41 Ford... yech! I'll be going now... YMMV!!!

Tq

The performance on the 08 is significantly better out the door than the 99-07's. With just a few minor mods (pipe, pc, box mod) you could be
pushing 200HP on the O8. So, all in all, since someone is bound to come out with an aftermarket tail for the 08, it's a minor consideration in
such an over-all improved bike.
Also remember: The public hated the Corvette when it came out. Now look.
bowdown.gif

get the 08!!! Got one and love it. I rode an 02 busa and you can tell the difference, between the Gen 1 and Gen 2!!!!

Im 6'2" and don't really have problems with the foot peg position. I believe the buell peg mod would be absolutely awesome cause once in a while, during really long rides, my left knee starts to ache. But I cant pull the trigger on the buell's because I have 11 1/2 shoe size, and people have mentiones their heels resting on the midpipes. I would think that would drive me crazy. Either bike will be so awesome, you wont care about your foot position anyways!
cool.gif

Back