06le undertail pics wanted

On another note... those black plastic rivets/plugs look sorta ghey on the white LE... you should remove them and paint them white. That could be a simple mod idea for the future. Would clean the bike's butt up. Still... I love the look of your baby's arse! Nice work and nice arse!!!! Kudos!

On another note... those black plastic rivets/plugs look sorta ghey on the white LE... you should remove them and paint them white. That could be a simple mod idea for the future. Would clean the bike's butt up. Still... I love the look of your baby's arse! Nice work and nice arse!!!! Kudos!
You are So right Pan, I actually have an order on the way from Color-rite, which includes the Base Coat, Pearl white and Clear Coat.  I think I'll take your advice and shoot some of the Buttons to match the body color!! that WOULD look very clean!!!  The paint was originally for the Rear Hugger, the White LE just Does not look right with bare Carbon Fiber Fender and Hugger!!!  And I have to agree as well on the Tank Cover, I threw it on to protect it for the Trip to Laguna Seca (MotoGP), the bike was only a few weeks old!  the more I look at the LE with the Tank Cover the more I dislike the look!!  Will Post more Pic's soon.  I NEED my Hugger, Fender and Puig WindScreen!!!  Stinkin' BackOrders!!!!!

<!--EDIT|Director
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155221242 -->

Photos Trying to show color match of the Topgun Undertail in the 06 LE Pearl.

P9231852__Small_.JPG

And last photo. Chris, I hope this helps in your decision. also PM me if you make a decision and I'll let you know the hot set-up for the Tail/Brake light!!!

P9231859__Small_.JPG

well its home...and they shipped my hump to extreme graphics who are going to match it and paint me a new one and i get to use the original untill its done...wich big thumbs up to them for cust satisfaction!!!!!!! (so far lol)

Back