06le undertail pics wanted

fast1200gp

Registered
can u guys post some pics of different undertails on a 06le just havin a hard time picking one,...would like to see how they look in white,,,leaning toward the ufo or mototeck but open for other ideas..also want to make sure the light is bright as possible on it

thanks,,,

Here ya go....Mototeck 1

AR_Undertail01__Medium_.JPG

hey big t are those turn signals to eather side of the tail lights? real sweet:cool:

thanks i like that undertail ,,,they told me about 3-4 weeks to get one in white,,,also how bright are the lights ?say compared to stock?Which bulb option did u go with? and i see the hugger which one is that and it looks white...did it match well using to different companies?

The lights.....if you want bright then go w/ the LED's which will run you about 300+ (not sure).  The one shown isn't as bright as the stock (so I've been told).  The stock tail light is bigger so.....

The hugger is Roca Design from Extreme Graphics and it matches perfectly.  Both match perfectly.

i think im gonna go with the Brake / flasher / transparent Leds options: 2 x 1157 (48Led red), 2 x (6 Led amber), 1 x Led white thanks for the replies.i like all the mods u have done do u have any other pics of ur bike u could post?,,

i think im gonna go with the Brake / flasher / transparent Leds options: 2 x 1157 (48Led red), 2 x (6 Led amber), 1 x Led white thanks for the replies.i like all the mods u have done do u have any other pics of ur bike u could post?,,
The more LED's the brighter!

There are some pics of my screens on page 2 of the thread.  

If you click on "AiRazor" below, you'll see a more recent pic.

That is a very nice setup for the white busa! The side signals are bada$$!!!

Yeah, this is an older thread... so I'm giving it the big bad
bump.gif

I love that tail! I would love that on mine, but I went with Hotbodies because I'm not Donald Trump....

Nice arse! It makes the white 06 look sexy!!!

Looks nice! But that tank bra takes away the look of the gorgeous tank! Get a tank pad instead (just my opinion)......

How about some close up pics, Director? Let's see the tail up close and personal like a doctor would want! LOL!

Nice looking LE ya got, btw!

Back