06 red/black

Congrats and welcome to the board.  the best color ....... see

MVC_594F.JPG

congrats Memo yep its fun to ride for sure, but you have to spend time doing general things like

TAKING OF THE REFLECTORS AND STICKERS
mad.gif

J/K memo looks nice the cranberry/black is a sweet looking combo
cool.gif

I just took off the stickers last night. I do the reflectors while I am waiting for a guy to drop off the money for me to hold the Radian for him. Not bad paid 1700.00 for it 10 years ago and sold it for 1500.00. The guy just called and back out of the deal. He told his fiance' and she freaked out.
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|memorex
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147202950 -->

Very
cool.gif
Congrats
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147192737 -->

Congrats... best color
cool.gif

Which undertail did you go with? I just ordered a "Top Gun" last night and a roca hugger. Can't wait to get it on.

Memorex... I used to live out that way. Went to High School in Papillion and lived in Bellvue. Even bar-backed out at the Bellvue Queen. Crazy times
biggrin.gif

Welcome and Congrats.. Surprised no one asked...

"Is it live or is it Memorex".

Or am I the only older fart here
rock.gif

Welcome and Congrats.. Surprised no one asked...

"Is it live or is it Memorex".

Or am I the only older fart here [/QUOTE]

idea.gif

Not me.

What ever happened to sitting in front of the radio for hours with your finger on the Pause button, waiting for all your favorite songs to come on... ending up with the damn DJ speaking through the entire intro... especially if the song was a new release.

Catching a break and the DJ playing two great songs in a row to record.

Finally buying the tapes... and CD's when they came out and after listening to your mix tapes a hundred times, finding out the purchased song didn't sound right 'cause the DJ wasn't talking about how sunny it was outside.
down.gif

Heck... anyone remember listening to records with all the pops, hisses and buzz, then buying the tape or cd, and thought the music lost a little soul?

Back