06 Limited Almost Complete, Pics

How much am I saving?
laugh.gif

IMG018__Small_.JPG

(black954 @ Sep. 28 2006,19:11) bike looks great. You should hold off on painting the front fender until you install the black wheels. It might look better with the black wheels and carbon fender.  You should trade me frames and swingarms, the silver would look better on your bike. I would do all the work myself for free!
Black954, Thank you, I'll see how the fender looks before the final decision. In regard to the Black Frame, instead of switchin we could strip down your bike and utilize the factory recommended YAP Paint from Color Rite to make it the Matte Shadow Black Metalic, (see link below)

Total time to Strip the bike down: Less than 4 hrs.
total time to put it back together: Less than 4 hrs.

prep and paint in between, and account for Drying time.

Bike would be complete!!! Start on a Friday night-DONE Saturday night!!!

PM me with your location and ph#, I would be happy to help in any way.

http://www.colorrite.com/CRPLfac....eld.y=6

Director, you are a Godsend! I've been looking for OEM paints and had no luck. Best I could do is take a painted part to the supplier and have them scan it and give me something close. I am stripping down my busa this winter and it will get a black frame and swingarm. I also wanted to paint my front fairing and gas tank with OEM black and now it will.
super.gif
Thanks again for the info. I'm in Chicago but thanks for the offer to help.

(black954 @ Sep. 29 2006,08:03) Director, you are a Godsend! I've been looking for OEM paints and had no luck. Best I could do is take a painted part to the supplier and have them scan it and give me something close. I am stripping down my busa this winter and it will get a black frame and swingarm. I also wanted to paint my front fairing and gas tank with OEM black and now it will.
super.gif
  Thanks again for the info. I'm in Chicago but thanks for the offer to help.
You are very Welcome. Send or post pics when complete, I think I mentioned it before but That Bike of yours is the best of both worlds: Absolutely Beautiful and Built for Performance!!! you did an Awesome job on it, and I still love the look of the Euro Race Carbon Fiber Front fender on yours, thats why I HAD to Have one too!!!

If you ever need OEM Parts, check out the Prices at mrcycles.com, absolute Best prices in the Country on most items, and fantastic Customer Service.

Enjoy that beautiful beast you have there! and look me up if you are ever in SoCal.

Looks sexy!

You'll have to show it to me when I move to LA at the end of October!

If you wait til I move out to LA, I'll trade you my black rims for those silver ones.... and my black rims have Dunlop Qualifiers on them, too haha!!!

Nice color choice for the seats. Will you be able to keep the seats clean? Bike looks awesome.

(soon2be @ Sep. 29 2006,17:36) Nice color choice for the seats.  Will you be able to keep the seats clean?  Bike looks awesome.
I've had my white seats for a good 6 months and no color fading. I wipe them down

(BiG-T @ Sep. 29 2006,15:flamethrowing:)
(soon2be @ Sep. 29 2006,17:36) Nice color choice for the seats.  Will you be able to keep the seats clean?  Bike looks awesome.
I've had my white seats for a good 6 months and no color fading.  I wipe them down
Thankfully, when on the road, Hayabusas move faster than UV Rays!! (thats has to be pretty FAST!), and when not moving It is always Garaged and covered, so far no color transfer from Black Jeans or Leathers, hopefully with proper care they will survive the life of the Bike.

Tobin_Seats__Small_.JPG

(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 29 2006,16:51) Looks good,you'll want some sliders,that plastic is expensive!
Definitely! I have a set of the Carbon Fiber Sliders with Gold or Polished Aluminum Caps, need to make a final decision soon.

Will be Opening the 2" Holes at the same time I do the PAIR Block-offs, install the extended Idle adjustment Mod (from a 2000 Busa) and install the Carbon Fiber Dash Panels. Catch it all at once, (still a little apprehensive about Cutting on Perfectly Good Fairings for the Sliders) Excellent pictorial instructions here on the Board for the operation, Thanks for that.

FrameSliders2.jpg

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 29 2006,13:30) If you wait til I move out to LA, I'll trade you my black rims for those silver ones.... and my black rims have Dunlop Qualifiers on them, too haha!!!
Pan,
Let me know now if you are Serious? I already have the Black Rims ready to install, but if you want the Silver ones I would definitely trade you out for another black set, as the second set I end up with (either Black or Silver) does not really matter, as they will be Stripped and Chromed anyways. Talk to you soon.

Back