06 limited mods- need some opinions

jhoughton

Registered
Hello all- I bought my first bike last summer- 06 limited busa- it came with some mods that I liked- lowered, headers, exhaust, and power commander- also had the black side pieces by where your knees would be painted to match the bike- my question is- I would like to do some cosmetic mods to the bike but dont know if I should go with chrome or black accent pieces- i cant decide which would look better- I originally wanted to have blue led underbodys- kind of white/silver at day- white/silver/blue at night- anyone have any opinions or suggestions? thanks.

yea baby.....
IMG_3903.jpg

just bought led strips on e-bay, think 30 30cm strips for $30 shipped from china-lol

Powdercoat front and rear peg sets to match frame. I have a special going on right now. $100 with return shipping included

Get a Gen2!

Why get an uglier bike for just a few extra ponies :tongue3:

put multicolored leds so you can put the color you feeling atm

Not promoting or recommending this kit just an example of what I mean

TM did my swingarm in glossy black to match my glossy black paint came out great he does good work :agree:

Well I would upgrade the braking components which is a cosmetic and functional upgrade (White galfer brake lines) maybe so yana shinka black or chrome wave rotors. Another is some digital ballast HID conversion less then $100 and well worth every penny.

Back