06 Limited Almost Complete, Pics

I'd trade for sure. Not sure when I'll have my bike out there yet because I'm still figuring it all out. Hopefully by Nov. 5th or so I'll have it. I'm trying to make the move as easy as possible (and cheap). But don't wait on me if you want to do something with the rims.

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 29 2006,18:30) I'd trade for sure. Not sure when I'll have my bike out there yet because I'm still figuring it all out. Hopefully by Nov. 5th or so I'll have it. I'm trying to make the move as easy as possible (and cheap). But don't wait on me if you want to do something with the rims.
I have the Silver wheels on the Bike now with Brand new Qualifiers, will leave those on until the Rear is gone (about 3000 mi./aprx. 5 weeks).

Then I will throw the Black ones on with the Current set of new Qualifiers, and put the Silver aside for you.

The plan for the Second set was to have them Chromed (Sometime before next Spring).

So really, no Urgency to do anything at this time. Just let me know that you are serious, and I will hold them 'til you arrive

(rockadaous @ Sep. 29 2006,21:58) looks great.....
Thank you,
Hoping you are enjoying that 06 of yours, Are you anywhere near Deals Gap? I'm am so envious of the people within driving distance of it.!!

(Director @ Sep. 29 2006,22:09)
(rockadaous @ Sep. 29 2006,21:58) looks great.....
Thank you,
Hoping you are enjoying that 06 of yours, Are you anywhere near Deals Gap? I'm am so envious of the people within driving distance of it.!!
right around the corner. About 4 hrs. I couldn't imagine having to trailer my bike up there. Long ride, but worth every minute

I'm serious about wanting them. But we'd have to figure out things like where to get the "mechanical work" done to make a switch. I'll be busy, bla bla bla and all that comes with moving and getting settled. I want them, but just don't wait for me. It's not that big of a deal.

What part of Los Angeles are you, btw? I'll be right in the city. Probably somewhere close (or in) Hollywood.

My thoughts... there should be no two seats on the busa... the girl can walk
smile.gif
as for me im going with the high mount carbon fiber... await pictures its gonna be hot

In regard to Ruth l ess's comment Sept 30th noted above about the Girl walking:

Please Note:

Since this is My Wifes Bike, and I am just the Chauffeur, The Seats, have been selected by her, as well as the other items that accessorize HER Bike, She is The Only reason We Purchased the Hayabusa!  And I am More than Happy that she gets involved in what started as My past time  and Stress release.  The GSXR's were just not comfortable for a 300 Mile ride with a passenger.

I feel sorry for you Ruth l ess, if that is Really your attitude on the subject, you must be very miserable and lonely!!!  without a girfriend or wife to share the thrill of sportbikes with!!!

And at this point, I nor anyone else Gives a C#*p about your exhaust or your anti-female attitude, enjoy your self centered loneliness!!!
guns.gif

(Director @ Sep. 28 2006,16:40)
No reason to feel envious, bro, 'cause I'd take yours in a heartbeat! You got her lookin' sweet!

(Ruth|ess @ Sep. 30 2006,18:55)
Well, with the hump on.... the bike only has 1 seat and looks great with a solo rider. The bike still looks great with the passenger seat on/grab bar on. I can't wait to find a hot California hottie to take rides with me. So far I've only taken my mother as a passenger!

man id love to trade some black wheels for those silver ones on that limited if you want to

(jimzu @ Oct. 12 2006,18:49) Looks nice.
Thank you,

Is That your 06 LE in your avatar?,

And if so, Throw up a Full size Picture, Your avatar looks like you have Black Wheels? I am trying to wear out my current set of Tires, so I can switch out the wheels from Silver to Black.  

Based on your avatar Picture, I will probably be Expediting the switch, Worn Tires or Not !!

Either way, silver or black wheels your LE and avatar look awesome.

Thanks again

(Director @ Oct. 12 2006,21:58)
Thank you,

And if so, Throw up a Full size Picture, Your avatar looks like you have Black Wheels? I am trying to wear out my current set of Tires, so I can switch out the wheels from Silver to Black.  

Based on your avatar Picture, I will probably be Expediting the switch, Worn Tires or Not !!

Thanks again
Yes that's my LE. I've attached a pic below, under that is a link to my build thread. I have Marvic Piuma wheels with Avon Viper Sport tires (200 rear). Great combo. Thanks for the kind words.

P1010302.jpg

http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=74503.0

(Director @ Sep. 28 2006,20:40) Here are a few Shots of the 06 Limited Almost Completed!!!  Tobin Seats installed, Power Commander, Yoshimura CF Exhaust, CF rear hugger, Gilles Rearsets-Chain Adjusters and Lifts, Puig Dark Smoke DB Windscreen, Dunlop Qualifiers, Top Gun Undertail, G3 License Plate Bracket, Chrome mirror Block-offs and CRG Bar-end Mirrors.

I am Currently awaiting Arrival of Carbon Fiber Dash Panels and Frame covers, as well as a Carbon Fiber Front Fender (I hate to do it, but the CF front fender will be Painted Pearl white to match.)

I will be changing out the rims to Black, and probably have a Set Chromed as soon as I can.

One more thing it needs is the GI-pro ATRE.

Thank you BiG-T, for the info on Tobin, I went with the Black and Pearl color scheme similar to yours.  I Like it ALOT!!!  My Wife is the one that had to have this configuration, and I think she made a wise decision.  Thank you again.
Very nice!!!!

beerchug.gif

(jimzu @ Oct. 13 2006,08:13)
(Director @ Oct. 12 2006,21:58)
Thank you,

Thanks again
Yes that's my LE. I've attached a pic below, under that is a link to my build thread. I have Marvic Piuma wheels with Avon Viper Sport tires (200 rear). Great combo. Thanks for the kind words.

P1010302.jpg

http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=74503.0
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! those Marvics are Awesome!

How long is your Extended Swingarm, and are they swingar extensions or a full-up extended swingarm? I LIKE that look with the 200 rear.

Back