06 Limited Almost Complete, Pics

Thanks again.

It is an extended arm. It's 6 inches over, with the upper box removed and lower brace installed. It's from Myrtle West. I shopped around but chose MWC because their weld in boxes are tapered to match the stock arm, the welds were ground smooth and coated black. It's very clean. I like clean.

The only shiny piece on the bike is the tag frame. But it's only temporary until the carbon fiber one comes in...

Black is the new chrome...
biggrin.gif

Enjoy your project. Great color!

now that my friend is a great looking busa!!you did just enough to compliment a already nice looking bike.i love the mirrors,are those compatable with aftermarket bar ends?one last thing:some gold pazzos would really look nice.
beerchug.gif

(tangledclown @ Oct. 19 2006,03:58) now that my friend is a great looking busa!!you did just enough to compliment a already nice looking bike.i love the mirrors,are those compatable with aftermarket bar ends?one last thing:some gold pazzos would really look nice.
beerchug.gif
Yes, the Bar end mirrors work great with stock or aftermarket Bar ends. You will need Longer Bolts and just fit them between the barend and the end of the handlebar. see link below, the mirrors are almost Identical to the CRG, But at HALF the PRICE!!!

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cf....RX_MBM1

Thank you all for the compliments.

Back