05, 2800 Miles and running worse please help??

She is running perfectly. Awesome job everyone! I have been riding so much I am just now getting to this update. Wow, the difference is amazing. What a ride. It is the first time it's been like that since I have owned it and what a difference.:thumbsup: AMAZING TODAY< the BUSA is back!:bowdown:

So basically what you're saying is that the money we save at the pump and by getting better gas mileage is going to be used up when we have to change out the fuel filter?

Maybe.

--Wag--

:lol: ....."WAG"......no nothing like that Brother....I've always been a fan of periodic FI system cleaning....really...if we keep that dumb varnish and micro-particulate from building up we can all enjoy many trouble free miles Brother !!!! :super: I did a test between 87, and 91 and had no major variances between around town 30+, and long highway upper 30's low 40's per gallon. To me, the piece of mind is worth everything... :oldcool:

She is running perfectly. Awesome job everyone! I have been riding so much I am just now getting to this update. Wow, the difference is amazing. What a ride. It is the first time it's been like that since I have owned it and what a difference.:thumbsup: AMAZING TODAY< the BUSA is back!:bowdown:

Phew.....I was starting to worry that you got it apart and screwed-the-pooch putting it back together....:thumbsup: "Now", once a month, split a can of Berryman between two tanks of premium and enjoy your Busa. As Cap would say, "Wear your gear", and as Spud would say" Ummm....errrrr....uhhhhh......"

Good call and Good ol' O-R-G troubleshooting to all my Brothers !!!! Be safe, and enjoy your ride bud, nice wrenching.......now get yourself a Factory Repair Manual...and you'll be set. :oldcool: , and welcome to the O-R-G !!!

Damn glad to hear it, man!

Keep the rubber side down . . . .

--Wag--

:lol: ....."WAG"......no nothing like that Brother....I've always been a fan of periodic FI system cleaning....really...if we keep that dumb varnish and micro-particulate from building up we can all enjoy many trouble free miles Brother !!!! :super: I did a test between 87, and 91 and had no major variances between around town 30+, and long highway upper 30's low 40's per gallon. To me, the piece of mind is worth everything... :oldcool:

Are you riding a Gen II? When I did the test between 87 and 91, I had to run about three tanks of gas to feel that I was getting consistency but the 87 got much better mileage. Wish I could remember the number but as I recall, it was about 10 to 15% better.

Once in a while, I'll run some Sea Foam through it and so far, no real issues.

--Wag--

Back