05, 2800 Miles and running worse please help??

Mrninja9, you been very cool also, didn't mean to neglect you in my previous post mentioning Spud as you have helped out tremendously as well. I thank everyone!

Dave

Injectors on UPS truck in Orlando and scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Man, I am starting to feel like I may be too sick to make it to work in the morning as I have a fever.........a fever to RIDE and she will be ready!

OK, I had some cowbell and also got my injectors back. They were at 240-243-246-100 so, I believe we have the problem solved. Now I have 250-251-250-249. I will put it together in the morning and post up the results. Thanks again to all that assisted me through this.:beerchug:

Last edited:
Ain't done yet....I want a sound (wav) file of a full range of Hayabusa power !!!!!! :super:

Spud, those injector readings are my culprit right? Now I can buy my turbo kit, Just kidding.............................:bowdown:

Spud, those injector readings are my culprit right? Now I can buy my turbo kit, Just kidding.............................:bowdown:

Well one of them was more than 50% away from the nearest neighbor.......100 ???? :moon:......wow, that ain't right...the other three were at least near each other...."We'll see" when you get it put back together and it fires right up :super: ....did you get my PM ????.......I'm waiting on that sound file... :whistle:

BTW, I don't care what anyone says...I run premium......

Oh, and if you're going turbo....have someone design and install it...too many KABOOMS from installing those Stage 1,2 and 3's the wrong way...now c'mon finish the project and let's hear it !! :super:

Nah, no turbo for me. I am too old to go faster than this thing already goes??? Waiting for the frost to melt here in Orlando so I can head out and finish this project. All the locals tell me to run premium because of the lack of quality in the gas we are getting here. I didn't get your PM Spud? 73 tomorrow so time to fly!:beerchug:

Also, RC fuel injectors gave me a 10% discount thanks to the recommendation by the .ORG! That's cool! Spudley saved me some more money!!!!!:laugh: Just mention the .ORG when you pay them and it's like having triple A! SWEET!

At least you won't die when you don't listen to the wisdom of others! It just costs you money! :D :D

--Wag--

I've seen the dissertation on octanes, but I'm into cleaner burning and less micro-particulate in the fuel base. Not that it's a guarantee, but a friend of mine delivers fuel for a living and the filtration for premium is a step above the regular or midgrades......I'll take it !!! :oldcool: , oh and here's your dollar !!! :moon:

Also, RC fuel injectors gave me a 10% discount thanks to the recommendation by the .ORG! That's cool! Spudley saved me some more money!!!!!:laugh: Just mention the .ORG when you pay them and it's like having triple A! SWEET!

You can make the check out to Spudley McGrippin' and Rippin'.....or just give that extra $700+10% to the O-R-G !!! :super: Injectors don't get old, just noisy.....:thumbsup:

I've seen the dissertation on octanes, but I'm into cleaner burning and less micro-particulate in the fuel base. Not that it's a guarantee, but a friend of mine delivers fuel for a living and the filtration for premium is a step above the regular or midgrades......I'll take it !!! :oldcool: , oh and here's your dollar !!! :moon:

So basically what you're saying is that the money we save at the pump and by getting better gas mileage is going to be used up when we have to change out the fuel filter?

Maybe.

--Wag--

I use premium.
The manual recommends 91 octane or higher. The "or higher" is the clue for me.
I think it runs cleaner with it also.
JMO

91 for the Gen II

87 for the Gen I

MC, have you gotten it going?

--Wag--

Back